Whortiz the rat tried to get officer fired then lied????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Nothing compared to youth Looooooong list of scumbag lying Whortiz

Unregistered

Hate is hate

Dude, stop with your personal attack on Ortiz. You make me puke with your hatred. Nothing is going to change with your hateful comments. The only change that May happen is when you get involved like Ortiz has in spite of all the smack you spit out. We call guys like you, Mamaracho Extraordinaire.

Sucks to be you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I did my research. Tommy the liar reyes became a police officer 9-25-2006, not in 2005 as he says on his video. Why would I check this? Because I was hired in 2005 and remember seeing this fat liar in academy light blue shirts later in my career.

If he will lie about something as stupid when he got hired, he will lie about anything. I also remember the incident of a staff member coming after an Fop rep in SIS and mr Tommy 2006 lied to help the commander
    Ortiz, put some details in your post.. Anyone can say what they please, over a incident that happen 10+ years ago. Time, has a way of changing most "non-written" views. To make it as, WE want others to believe. Adults, acting like little school yard bullies. Are these the people you want? Ok Ortiz isn't running wink, wink. His little puppet is. Over all, I say on some issue, they did a fair job. Many, to me it was what can (I) get out of this or now what are you going to do for me.

As far as the incident in Broward, you can make it seem, as anyway you want other to believe. Were you there? I wasn't, so all I have are the 10 different version's going around. We all know Ortiz is a grandstander and media whore. We created this monster over time and not we all have to live with it. If you think the department and city are fair and honorable, I have a toll booth about 3 miles off shore. I'll let you have real cheap. What did me in, was the captain's promotions. Giving the rank to a couple only to appoint them right back into their staff position. They were already in, to make room for Ortiz. Hey the man was able to better himself, off your dime and time. Neither running for the FOP are going to do, for the masses. Just new faces getting F&F hooked up. Vote for who you want. Me I'm going to be a b!tch and write in a candidate. Someone who's a azz and lair and up front about it. He may get only 1 vote, at least I tried to make my vote count..

Unregistered
    Ortiz, put some details in your post.. Anyone can say what they please, over a incident that happen 10+ years ago. Time, has a way of changing most "non-written" views. To make it as, WE want others to believe. Adults, acting like little school yard bullies. Are these the people you want? Ok Ortiz isn't running wink, wink. His little puppet is. Over all, I say on some issue, they did a fair job. Many, to me it was what can (I) get out of this or now what are you going to do for me.

As far as the incident in Broward, you can make it seem, as anyway you want other to believe. Were you there? I wasn't, so all I have are the 10 different version's going around. We all know Ortiz is a grandstander and media whore. We created this monster over time and not we all have to live with it. If you think the department and city are fair and honorable, I have a toll booth about 3 miles off shore. I'll let you have real cheap. What did me in, was the captain's promotions. Giving the rank to a couple only to appoint them right back into their staff position. They were already in, to make room for Ortiz. Hey the man was able to better himself, off your dime and time. Neither running for the FOP are going to do, for the masses. Just new faces getting F&F hooked up. Vote for who you want. Me I'm going to be a b!tch and write in a candidate. Someone who's a azz and lair and up front about it. He may get only 1 vote, at least I tried to make my vote count..
    WTF what happened in Broward? Lol. Ortiz ain’t staff *****. He turned it down. He takes a test and makes it so now that’s rigged too. Tommy is a rat that helps no one except his own kind. Rainbow flavor only. Ask us on his crew how he is. He’s a screaming basket case that threatens our jobs saying we are on probation.

Unregistered
    WTF what happened in Broward? Lol. Ortiz ain’t staff *****. He turned it down. He takes a test and makes it so now that’s rigged too. Tommy is a rat that helps no one except his own kind. Rainbow flavor only. Ask us on his crew how he is. He’s a screaming basket case that threatens our jobs saying we are on probation.
    Some accident, where he claims the city officer REFUSED to give aid to the injured. If as your putting Tommy is a flag waving, rainbow card carrying gay rat. I think you made a small typo??? Isn't Ortiz gay too? I could care less over ones sexual choices. As long as it doesn't involve me. Tommy, Lugo and Ortiz are all a bad choice for us, so who does that leave us with?? Me, you??? Certainly not me, I don't want or need the BS. I know I would be a really bad pick for this position. After a week the city would bring back the firing squad and I would be the target. Damn, sucks to be me...

Unregistered

If it was you Mother mortally injured you would change that tune

Some accident, where he claims the city officer REFUSED to give aid to the injured. If as your putting Tommy is a flag waving, rainbow card carrying gay rat. I think you made a small typo??? Isn't Ortiz gay too? I could care less over ones sexual choices. As long as it doesn't involve me. Tommy, Lugo and Ortiz are all a bad choice for us, so who does that leave us with?? Me, you??? Certainly not me, I don't want or need the BS. I know I would be a really bad pick for this position. After a week the city would bring back the firing squad and I would be the target. Damn, sucks to be me...
    The fact that a CERTIFIED Pinecrest Police Officer REFUSED to offer First Aid to a seriously injured civilian who expired at the scene of the accident is left out the fact finding info gathering. Do your research first before you go blazing away with half truths and innuendos. As a matter of fact, Captain Ortiz did not report the incident. There was a Pinecrest I.A. investigation and he was called in to testify as to the facts of the case. The sad part of this whole debacle, while Ortiz was trying to save a live, the Pinecrest P.O. was watching the victim die and do NOTHING. That victim could have been your
    Daughter, Mother, Wife. INTEGRITY IS WHEN YOU DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING.

As for the Ortiz being Gay, that's just Fake News. He's used to the Haters coming up with crap to soil his reputation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12