Rena Street Failure - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Has any of the cry babies that complain on here ever effected any change? It seems like leoaffairs = loserville for the 5 people that actually subscribe to this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll bet none of you were there, let alone working and are taking the goggip of other turds. Funny how people come on here with issues about people they allegedly work with and dont have the balls to talk with them about it. You know, put yoir big boy/girl pants on and have a discussion with another adult. No, you wont do that. You’ll hide here and feed the trolls that are not cops with i formation thats not verified. Nice job....
    you can’t hide CAD data, ACISS data, or GPS data. They were there. They missed a dead woman. WTF do you call that? I call it cowardice and oath of office violations. Shit you should be fired for. Good enough asshole?

Unregistered
    Has any of the cry babies that complain on here ever effected any change? It seems like leoaffairs = loserville for the 5 people that actually subscribe to this.
    I tried to effect change once but I was told to mind my own business. Oh you would be the 1 Bob troll that patrols this site for negative comments. You are the loser along with the other guy that doesn't know the difference between the use of deadly force and SYG.

Unregistered
    Anyone heard anything about this or is this being swept under the rug? Every other major screw up was made public as hell, this is one of the worst. WTF? Two deputies responded to a report of shots fired at a specific address, never got out of their cruisers, drove around scared, didn’t see or hear anything so they left. Then a half hour later we get called back to the same place and we find a murder victim. Are you serious!?!?! And this gets zero publicity? LT arrested, all over the news. Corporal arrested, all over the news. Dep fired for having two whores over at his house, all over the news. Deputy arrested for shooting handcuffed prisoner, all over the news. Two lazy cowards fail to do their jobs leaving a murder victim unchecked until a second call and a return trip, not a ****ing thing. WTF is wrong with this place?

Unregistered
    Anyone heard anything about this or is this being swept under the rug? Every other major screw up was made public as hell, this is one of the worst. WTF? Two deputies responded to a report of shots fired at a specific address, never got out of their cruisers, drove around scared, didn’t see or hear anything so they left. Then a half hour later we get called back to the same place and we find a murder victim. Are you serious!?!?! And this gets zero publicity? LT arrested, all over the news. Corporal arrested, all over the news. Dep fired for having two whores over at his house, all over the news. Deputy arrested for shooting handcuffed prisoner, all over the news. Two lazy cowards fail to do their jobs leaving a murder victim unchecked until a second call and a return trip, not a ****ing thing. WTF is wrong with this place?
    Well call the media and let them know. Just don't trust Ch 9 or TBT the are media shopped by Bob. Haaaa

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ dude shut up already. Maybe they should put you all over the news for being a whiny little *****!!!

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ dude shut up already. Maybe they should put you all over the news for being a whiny little *****!!!
    Aww what’s wrong little fella? Truth hurt?

Unregistered
    Aww what’s wrong little fella? Truth hurt?
    Gosh darn it I’m the bestest worst K9 that never caught a thing!!! Dammit Major Nalven was at our wedding. My wife is a mean CAC detective who is on a power trip! She beats me at home. We are almost as famous at the SO as The Carey’s!!

Unregistered
    Well call the media and let them know. Just don't trust Ch 9 or TBT the are media shopped by Bob. Haaaa
    I heard the PIO has been stonewalling requests for information. It will come out eventually and the sheriff is going to have to explain why it took so long.

Unregistered
    I guess they don’t want to screw up the murder case yet. I mean it’s not like they missed evidence. Oh wait, they missed the woman who was shot for thirty minutes until a second call back to the scene. Ace police work Claudio and Rob. Two pieces of shit who have made a career out of just getting by. It would be no loss if they get fired, wouldn’t be noticed by anyone.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast