Rena Street Failure - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go cry on Facebook about it pu$$y boy
    Let me guess. You love Bob. Everything is perfect. Bob is your hero. Management are all geniuses. Girls are always satisfied with your 5 inches of manhood and you are getting a promotion soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did I hear correctly? K9 Deputy CD and Patrol Corporal RR went to a call of shots fired on West Rena, never got out of their cruisers and drove off? They had an address and a very specific complaint of arguing followed by gunshots and they never got out of their cruisers. And then after thirty minutes another call of shots fired and they discover a murder? Are you people kidding me? Why are these idiots still employed. What if she was alive when they first drive by? What the hell man!!!!! But thank God they didn’t drive drunk, that would have been their job right there. But miss a murder victim and show cowardice by never getting out of your cruiser and you are okay to stay employed? WTF?!? I hope the media digs into that major **** up. Pathetic!!!!
    Remember this heroic and intelligent act by Claud Dizzle? What a great cop. Still in K9, not catching a damn thing

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314