Rena Street Failure
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Rena Street Failure

Did I hear correctly? K9 Deputy CD and Patrol Corporal RR went to a call of shots fired on West Rena, never got out of their cruisers and drove off? They had an address and a very specific complaint of arguing followed by gunshots and they never got out of their cruisers. And then after thirty minutes another call of shots fired and they discover a murder? Are you people kidding me? Why are these idiots still employed. What if she was alive when they first drive by? What the hell man!!!!! But thank God they didn’t drive drunk, that would have been their job right there. But miss a murder victim and show cowardice by never getting out of your cruiser and you are okay to stay employed? WTF?!? I hope the media digs into that major **** up. Pathetic!!!!

Unregistered
    Bob is about to rearrange the deckchairs while the Titanic sinks.

Unregistered
    At least they were not DUI, then their goose would be cooked instantly. Someone could get killed you know.

Not to worry, Bob's IA team will get to the bottom of this and punish the guilty. Their only mission is to get to the truth and the facts. Stay tuned for Bob's news conference on this incident. Or maybe not, Bob has been a little camera shy lately.

The spin cycle will have a full load. Should be a good TBT story

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did I hear correctly? K9 Deputy CD and Patrol Corporal RR went to a call of shots fired on West Rena, never got out of their cruisers and drove off? They had an address and a very specific complaint of arguing followed by gunshots and they never got out of their cruisers. And then after thirty minutes another call of shots fired and they discover a murder? Are you people kidding me? Why are these idiots still employed. What if she was alive when they first drive by? What the hell man!!!!! But thank God they didn’t drive drunk, that would have been their job right there. But miss a murder victim and show cowardice by never getting out of your cruiser and you are okay to stay employed? WTF?!? I hope the media digs into that major **** up. Pathetic!!!!
    They can resign and go to work for BSO. Cowardice and incompetence are welcomed there.

Unregistered
    Get ready for the big sweep here. Bet you’ll never see anything else on this shit.

Unregistered
    I hope so but probably just another rumor

Unregistered
    Epic failure by Dimindo and Richardson. Both mediocre employees at best, and that is giving them more credit than they deserve. Funny this is quiet. Where is IA on this. If this isn’t a level 5 I would be very disappointed.

Unregistered
    Not to quiet. It spread in the read off room in NDS pretty quickly. It’s agency wide, so something is going down. Heads will roll.

Unregistered
    Not to quiet. It spread in the read off room in NDS pretty quickly. It’s agency wide, so something is going down. Heads will roll.
    If any heads roll it will be theirs, nothing higher. Gualtieri will have a news conference bragging about how he is cleaning up the agency and such behavior will not be tolerated.

Unregistered
    hey matt y don’t u worry about doing ur job instead of gossiping about other people like a little girl. Stick to 81c were ur safe

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast