Getting in to a new agency

Unregistered

Getting in to a new agency

Has anyone had luck getting out of here and going somewhere else?

I have found it impossible due to the CIR's they love to hand out. I think they see PCSO on my resume and laugh all the way to the shredder.

Unregistered
    Just to add, the CIR's go in under an Internal Affairs case number so you get screwed pretty hard even if you never spoke to IA.

Jump while you can.

Unregistered
    That's the way nacho rolls. IA is there to protect him and get rid of you. Complaints and grievances that go to IA go straight to the shredder unless its to better serve them. They don't care. Jump ship while you can and explain to the future agency exactly what happened that you got the CIR. Pasco is the worst agency around.

Unregistered
    Most other agencies know Pasco is fond of write ups specially because they do it in order to prevent you from going elsewhere, therefore they understand and as long as its nothing crazy there should be no issues.

Unregistered
    Can you imagine what it must be like to be stuck in a dump like Pasco? Under the thumb of a bunch of what? One has to laugh at that collection of clowns who wouldnt last a shift on the street. Can you imagine? it must hard to be that leadership because youd have to know that just about everyone under you including the civilians is laughing at you and taking the money. Anyone in the know with real experience is laughing at yall as well. Loud and hard. Think about that at your next presser or when you look at your subordinates. People out there with more experience than youll all get in a lifetime are laughing at you. What a friggin joke. And the BCC? Please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you imagine what it must be like to be stuck in a dump like Pasco? Under the thumb of a bunch of what? One has to laugh at that collection of clowns who wouldnt last a shift on the street. Can you imagine? it must hard to be that leadership because youd have to know that just about everyone under you including the civilians is laughing at you and taking the money. Anyone in the know with real experience is laughing at yall as well. Loud and hard. Think about that at your next presser or when you look at your subordinates. People out there with more experience than youll all get in a lifetime are laughing at you. What a friggin joke. And the BCC? Please.
    You need Hooked on Phonics....I hate to to see how your CRA's are written!

Unregistered
    Based on what I see from you I hope you are able to find someone to read them to you Dummy.

Unregistered
    Keep chugging there Killer. Dont choke and always wear your helmet. Dont want you falling off it and hurtin your head. lol