Promotion Hijinks - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I sat through Inservice with Mike Ring when he was a Lieutenant and he did every single exercise and took part in every classroom discussion. He was the last of the old school and to this day is sorely missed.

Unregistered
    I'm pretty sure per policy they are exempt from the PAT. That's what NL said when he made Captain.

Unregistered
    Inservice trains you to be a better deputy. It also teaches team work and helping your fellow deputy. Our command staff should be attaining these trainings, because they don’t know anything about team work. They know how to stab their fellow deputy or subordinate in the back in order to get ahead. I’ve seen these assh*oles directly go after a deputy, especially if there is blood in the water, and run the deputy out of the agency. It’s well known at this agency of their wrong doings. Sheriff cared about moral, he then needs to have these guys attend inservice. It’s called leading by example.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Inservice trains you to be a better deputy. It also teaches team work and helping your fellow deputy. Our command staff should be attaining these trainings, because they don’t know anything about team work. They know how to stab their fellow deputy or subordinate in the back in order to get ahead. I’ve seen these assh*oles directly go after a deputy, especially if there is blood in the water, and run the deputy out of the agency. It’s well known at this agency of their wrong doings. Sheriff cared about moral, he then needs to have these guys attend inservice. It’s called leading by example.
    They are a bunch of lazy, evil psychopaths who would sell out their own mothers and backstab anyone else if they thought it would help them get ahead.

Unregistered
    I will wager that Major Mustache has a job waiting for him at...............G4S (via Daddy Dan), Adam’s Arms (via Daddy Dan), COBAN Technologies (via being the most vane traffic cop ever to film himself), Combe Incorporated (makers of Just For Men Mustache & Beard), or at JW Mitchell High School (because his current wife is just to old).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will wager that Major Mustache has a job waiting for him at...............G4S (via Daddy Dan), Adam’s Arms (via Daddy Dan), COBAN Technologies (via being the most vane traffic cop ever to film himself), Combe Incorporated (makers of Just For Men Mustache & Beard), or at JW Mitchell High School (because his current wife is just to old).
    They'd better get their new jobs lined up because job security for brass is not part of Bob's MO. No big loss for the agency, there are plenty of Bob butt kissers waiting to replace them.

Unregistered
    As long as Chief S is still around, the N brothers will always have a job ready for them. Right Daddy S.

Unregistered
    Rich Nalven would have been fired decades ago if not for the breast milk from the Lord Giver Dan Simovich. Driving drunk while in the DUI Unit, screwing subordinates, or pursuits with motorcycles (you know, pushing the, over with your 5.0). But ask Rich, he will tell you how great he is.

Unregistered
    If u worked here ten years or more, it is common knowledge that Nalvin is and was subpar at every aspect of being a deputy.

Who is the biggest violators of the general orders? That’s right the third floor. Been violating and joking about with the past chain of command when their mommy and daddy’s were in charge. This place is too funny.

Unregistered
    James, the only thing being violated here is your ex-wife. Now run along and go post more shit from your daughter's phone in FB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast