Classy Move Gary

Unregistered

Classy Move Gary

Thought it was refreshing to see Mr Pruitt come out on the east side and take time to stop and shake some of the deputies hands and introduce himself. Havent seen the Sheriff at all since his appointment. Not a jab just a factual statement.

Unregistered

Retired

Guys the election has been bought and paid for as it has been for the last 40 years, handed off like a rely race, not a real election, big money, big names rule at the HCSO. It’s all a game of the do good ass lickers that go anywhere. The office is corrupt and will always be unless the handoff system is ever busted, but the sheriff always (retires) before the end of the term to hand off the power to the next higher bidder. In this case the son in law of a rich guy who owns a ranch where the x sheriff Gee spent most of his time while docobo ran the shit. (In to the ground) it is what it is until karma bites and the lies don’t cover.

Unregistered
    The real classy move would be for Gary to drop out of the race immediately so everyone can get behind the real and true proven leadership. I wouldn't shake his hand if he shows up...

Unregistered
    Just sonthose who are unclear, there hasnonly been one Sheriff Governor appointed in the past few cycles. Sheriff Henderson stayed his full term as did Sheriff Heinrich and Sheriff Beard before him. Bash away, facts are facts

Unregistered
    Just so those who are unclear, there has only been one Sheriff who was Governor appointed in the past few cycles. Sheriff Henderson stayed his full last term as did Sheriff Heinrich and Sheriff Beard before him. Bash away, facts are facts

Unregistered

Unregistered

Check your facts,, Henderson, then Gee now your cc

Unregistered
    Be careful who you are seen shaking hands with. Be very careful. You need to get behind YOUR sheriff who signs your paycheck. This disloyalty makes me SICK!

Unregistered
    You werent even here at the time, you ignorant jackass, Sheriff Henderson completed his last term
    and Gee then had to run.

Unregistered
    I ll shake any hand I want you scumbag. And try firing me for it. I ll sue you pos

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real classy move would be for Gary to drop out of the race immediately so everyone can get behind the real and true proven leadership. I wouldn't shake his hand if he shows up...
    The only reason our piece of shit sheriff we have now is there because he bought his way with his wife money. He doesn’t have the brains God gave a goose