Contract

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

What’s everyones feelings on the new contract? I for one think it’s a win win for all and we are headed in a good direction

Unregistered
    Should have got a lot more. But you all chomped at the bit and now were fuked for three years.

Unregistered
    I’m angry. I lost my 5% yet the bike people who do absolutely nothing but sit in the gym and their office are going to get specialty pay????? This is a joke

Unregistered
    Now that you guys are getting a bit more money. Would you recommend coming here from LCSO?

Unregistered
    Nope not worth it. For one you would turn in your take home car at LCSO and drive a pool car here for about 5 years then maybe you’ll get a take home. You’ll also have to dodge the bus as it’s backing up over and your shift mates will be driving it.

Unregistered
    I am in the Crossover now so I wouldn’t be giving up a take home car. And LCSO doesn’t have a plan to put us on Patrol any time soon, so there’s about a dozen of us looking to jump ship. So mainly I’m wondering is are there certain cons that exist at FMPD that LCSO doesn’t have? The politics and backstabbing seem to be the same no matter what agency.

Unregistered
    Not a bad place to work. It all depends on what you are looking for. Promotions are pretty much based on friendships.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a bad place to work. It all depends on what you are looking for. Promotions are pretty much based on friendships.
    So.....you are saying breneman wasn't promoted because of her knowledge?!?!.....lies.....lol