$227,500.00 BI-WEEKLY PBA DUES PAID. 6500 members x’s $35 a paycheck, $5,915,000! Thi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

$227,500.00 BI-WEEKLY PBA DUES PAID. 6500 members x’s $35 a paycheck, $5,915,000! Thi

Members are fed up with this practice of ripping us off while they enrich themselves and can’t get raises for people the represent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Members are fed up with this practice of ripping us off while they enrich themselves and can’t get raises for people the represent.
    Let’s have a vote, go ahead and have the FOP board set up a vote to switch. Maybe add a second question to the ballot.

#1 To change our union and explore the FOP?

#2 Do the rank and file officers have confidence in the current administration?

See if the FOP can fund the vote and have it done by the Dade County elections department to insure fairness.

Call an FOP Meeting and get the ball rolling!!!!!

I would be voting No to both questions. My reasons are simple. If I’m ever faced with a legal battle, I wouldn't want our local FOP board involved in my defense. Having the Chiefs right hand enforcers controlling my destiny is not a choice I’m comfortable with.

The walls at city hall leak; everybody knows the Chief and George are itching to have “Mo" deliver the FOP for them. They hate the PBA and that is a big political victory.

Now about contract negotiations, this is simple. Vote no, if you are not happy with the city’s offer. If negotiations stall go to impasse! Be prepared for what is next because we have to stand strong!

Football games are won and lost at the line of scrimmage. An offensive line vs a Defensive Line. Man to man, the object of the game is to move the player on the other side against his will. United as a front, the stronger more aggressive line will impose it’s will on the opponents line.

You seem focused on your dislike of the PBA and Steadman. The remedy is change. Again, call the vote but the struggle with the city will not change unless the membership unites and fights as a team.

The city’s offense is on the field and they have a winning strategy. Divide and concur is the first play. You will win the first battle by identifying those who do not share your interest. Look no further than the Chief and Command Staff, they’re appointed and expected to keep you out of the fight.

If our defensive front seven isn’t willing to push back against the city’s offensive line, you are already sunk.

Those who run “to" the city’s offense (command staff) and hand up the defense in exchange for a pat on the head need to be sidelined.

Make the PBA reps do whats right for the membership. If their loyalty is to the staff, and not the members, vote them out!!!!

For those who are not wiling to stand up to the bully’s and fight for your rights, vote FOP. Remember one thing and this is big. The last time the FOP showed up to talk to the members they asked a question. Are you willing to stand up and get involved in politics? The room was silent.

The PBA has no luck getting this group involved either but you accuse the PBA of being weak. This membership group is weak and the city knows it!!!

Did you ever study cause and effect? One is a result of the other. This membership will not hurt or help the politicians. The Mayor and council know it and that is the ultimate weakness in the Defensive line. You have no leverage. You cannot move the opposing line against it’s will, therefore the opposing line will dominate you!!

Please call the vote and quit complaining. The FOP will be glad to hear from you, they have an opening. Monroe County just voted them out in favor of the PBA.

This rank and file better be prepared to take a beating!!

God bless and stay blue my friends..

Unregistered
    Let’s have a vote, go ahead and have the FOP board set up a vote to switch. Maybe add a second question to the ballot.

#1 To change our union and explore the FOP?

#2 Do the rank and file officers have confidence in the current administration?

See if the FOP can fund the vote and have it done by the Dade County elections department to insure fairness.

Call an FOP Meeting and get the ball rolling!!!!!

I would be voting No to both questions. My reasons are simple. If I’m ever faced with a legal battle, I wouldn't want our local FOP board involved in my defense. Having the Chiefs right hand enforcers controlling my destiny is not a choice I’m comfortable with.

The walls at city hall leak; everybody knows the Chief and George are itching to have “Mo" deliver the FOP for them. They hate the PBA and that is a big political victory.

Now about contract negotiations, this is simple. Vote no, if you are not happy with the city’s offer. If negotiations stall go to impasse! Be prepared for what is next because we have to stand strong!

Football games are won and lost at the line of scrimmage. An offensive line vs a Defensive Line. Man to man, the object of the game is to move the player on the other side against his will. United as a front, the stronger more aggressive line will impose it’s will on the opponents line.

You seem focused on your dislike of the PBA and Steadman. The remedy is change. Again, call the vote but the struggle with the city will not change unless the membership unites and fights as a team.

The city’s offense is on the field and they have a winning strategy. Divide and concur is the first play. You will win the first battle by identifying those who do not share your interest. Look no further than the Chief and Command Staff, they’re appointed and expected to keep you out of the fight.

If our defensive front seven isn’t willing to push back against the city’s offensive line, you are already sunk.

Those who run “to" the city’s offense (command staff) and hand up the defense in exchange for a pat on the head need to be sidelined.

Make the PBA reps do whats right for the membership. If their loyalty is to the staff, and not the members, vote them out!!!!

For those who are not wiling to stand up to the bully’s and fight for your rights, vote FOP. Remember one thing and this is big. The last time the FOP showed up to talk to the members they asked a question. Are you willing to stand up and get involved in politics? The room was silent.

The PBA has no luck getting this group involved either but you accuse the PBA of being weak. This membership group is weak and the city knows it!!!

Did you ever study cause and effect? One is a result of the other. This membership will not hurt or help the politicians. The Mayor and council know it and that is the ultimate weakness in the Defensive line. You have no leverage. You cannot move the opposing line against it’s will, therefore the opposing line will dominate you!!

Please call the vote and quit complaining. The FOP will be glad to hear from you, they have an opening. Monroe County just voted them out in favor of the PBA.

This rank and file better be prepared to take a beating!!

God bless and stay blue my friends..
    Monroe will return soon enough when they find out the PBA is good at talk but no action.

Unregistered
    Lighthouse Point PD is having a PERC election this month to leave the PBA for IUPA, Hallandale is collecting cards to leave the PBA for IUPA and so on. Switch to IUPA, control your own union and have labor attorneys (not cops) at the bargaining table. The PBA has been bragging about how unhappy BSO is with IUPA for a year. Only to find out the membership is not unhappy and refused to sign cards for the PBA to get an election. The PBA was embarrassed about this and forged cards for members to get an election anyway but Tallahassee saw right through the fraud and through out the petition submitted by the PBA. The union hall will be closed soon

Unregistered
    Lighthouse Point PD is having a PERC election this month to leave the PBA for IUPA, Hallandale is collecting cards to leave the PBA for IUPA and so on. Switch to IUPA, control your own union and have labor attorneys (not cops) at the bargaining table. The PBA has been bragging about how unhappy BSO is with IUPA for a year. Only to find out the membership is not unhappy and refused to sign cards for the PBA to get an election. The PBA was embarrassed about this and forged cards for members to get an election anyway but Tallahassee saw right through the fraud and through out the petition submitted by the PBA. The union hall will be closed soon
    Honest to God it’s time to switch.

Unregistered

Teamsters are out in Monroe

Roly is that you? Why didn't you put your real name on the post? Unions are only as strong as the members and union heads. Roly Pina representing the Teamsters union has no idea what a negotiation is. "We take what the Sheriff gives us and figure out how to divide it" You tried to take credit for the Sheriff's proposed $5,100 raise. Your incompetence is unbelievable. Where is John Sherman when you need him? He did a great job before Roly ran the system into the ground. Monroe County is the most underpaid agency in the state with regard to cost of living. High turnover and under staffing will not change until you pay your staff. Disappointed in Monroe

Unregistered

Watch and see

Roly is that you? Why didn't you put your real name on the post? Unions are only as strong as the members and union heads. Roly Pina representing the Teamsters union has no idea what a negotiation is. "We take what the Sheriff gives us and figure out how to divide it" You tried to take credit for the Sheriff's proposed $5,100 raise. Your incompetence is unbelievable. Where is John Sherman when you need him? He did a great job before Roly ran the system into the ground. Monroe County is the most underpaid agency in the state with regard to cost of living. High turnover and under staffing will not change until you pay your staff. Disappointed in Monroe
    You will stay the most underpaid with the PBA. Watch and see.

Unregistered

Perc

9/12/18 PERC RESULTS- PBA IS IN FOR MONROE COUNTY LEO AND CORRRECTIONS. OUT WITH THE LAME DUCK TEAMSTERS and FOP!

Unregistered
    9/12/18 PERC RESULTS- PBA IS IN FOR MONROE COUNTY LEO AND CORRRECTIONS. OUT WITH THE LAME DUCK TEAMSTERS and FOP!
    Dues money we put in is money taken out for
    Their personal enrichment. Thanks PBA leaders. I see Stahl driving a new ride. Hmmm

Unregistered

Roly is that you?

You sound bitter Roly. How much money did you loose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast