$227,500.00 BI-WEEKLY PBA DUES PAID. 6500 members x’s $35 a paycheck, $5,915,000! Thi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

$227,500.00 BI-WEEKLY PBA DUES PAID. 6500 members x’s $35 a paycheck, $5,915,000! Thi

Members are starting to question thi practice. They enrich themselves while at the same time they can’t get raises for anyone they represent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Members are starting to question thi practice. They enrich themselves while at the same time they can’t get raises for anyone they represent.
    Disgraceful. Purely shameful. Why did we choose this clown ???

Unregistered
    Disgraceful. Purely shameful. Why did we choose this clown ???
    U all be trippin paying these fools that much bread! For nothing!

Unregistered
    U all be trippin paying these fools that much bread! For nothing!
    I wish Sada would give us information and not be so secretive

Unregistered

Ain’t gonna happen.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2929860]I wish Sada would give us information and not be so secretive[/

Let me be clear I like Sefa but he won’t provide us with information because one they won’t give it to him and two he doesn’t want to admit he’s wrong about those clowns that suck our dues money to enrich themselves

Albert Seda
    Btw. It's not Sada or Sefa. Look through all of my posts and tell me where I said that I won't give it to you. It's put out at the monthly meetings. I asked you to come, even if I don't know who "YOU" are and I will give it to you. Do me a favor and stop insinuating that I won't or that I'm scared to. I'm really trying to act professionally and respect you, even if I don't know who "YOU" are. Give me the same in return and stop with the insinuations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    Btw. It's not Sada or Sefa. Look through all of my posts and tell me where I said that I won't give it to you. It's put out at the monthly meetings. I asked you to come, even if I don't know who "YOU" are and I will give it to you. Do me a favor and stop insinuating that I won't or that I'm scared to. I'm really trying to act professionally and respect you, even if I don't know who "YOU" are. Give me the same in return and stop with the insinuations.
    Post it then and stop the BS. You’re sounding like them when they came and promised transparency

Albert Seda
    There's no BS. As soon as I get it I will do something better. I will give it to you in your hands personally.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    There's no BS. As soon as I get it I will do something better. I will give it to you in your hands personally.
    http://cdndata.bigfooty.com/2015/07/...900a0166ec.jpg

Unregistered
    Nice to know that our dues money goes to paying for PBA leadership new rides, free lunches, exotic trips. What a life they lead. Taking from fellow LEOs to make their personal wallets fat. We are dumb for letting
    That happen.
    They’ll never share what they make or what it costs US to pay for
    Their free lunches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast