$227,500.00 BI-WEEKLY PBA DUES PAID. 6500 members x’s $35 a paycheck, $5,915,000! Thi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice to know that our dues money goes to paying for PBA leadership new rides, free lunches, exotic trips. What a life they lead. Taking from fellow LEOs to make their personal wallets fat. We are dumb for letting
    That happen.
    They’ll never share what they make or what it costs US to pay for
    Their free lunches
    PBA or REPs, where is the term limits, transparency and honesty? We voted Fat Jon out because of it and they are no better. SOS! Just tell us truth and we will take our medicine. Has nothing to do with Family and our thoughts, prayers and all the best to them.

Albert Seda
    I got it. Let me know when and where I can give it to you. I'll be back to work on Sunday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    I got it. Let me know when and where I can give it to you. I'll be back to work on Sunday.
    Just post it for all,the,members to have. Thanks.

Albert Seda
    I am. I want to be able to give it to the one that is dying to see it. That way I could answer any question and not have to type it on this site. I complied with what was asked. Why can't this person comply with what I ask?

Unregistered
    I am. I want to be able to give it to the one that is dying to see it. That way I could answer any question and not have to type it on this site. I complied with what was asked. Why can't this person comply with what I ask?
    You the rep. You represent all of us. There will be no questions just disgust. But I suspect you ain’t got nothing.
    Btw the PBA newspaper shows you present when you claimed to be out bc of your dad. I’m sure you want the record to be accurate.

Albert Seda
    I'm going to post when I get back to work. Sad that you don't say who you are. Like I've said before, you probably see me around and say hi to me. If you would've stepped up to me in the beginning, I would've answered any question you had. Instead of you coming on this site anonymously. Said that this site is used for keyboard warriors and mocking people.

Btw, keep my Dad out of this. I don't need to lie. Unlike you that you're too much of a coward to step up to me or tell me your name. How do you like working in Bravo?

Unregistered
    I'm going to post when I get back to work. Sad that you don't say who you are. Like I've said before, you probably see me around and say hi to me. If you would've stepped up to me in the beginning, I would've answered any question you had. Instead of you coming on this site anonymously. Said that this site is used for keyboard warriors and mocking people.

Btw, keep my Dad out of this. I don't need to lie. Unlike you that you're too much of a coward to step up to me or tell me your name. How do you like working in Bravo?
    I didn’t say you lied. I just know that you would want the records to be accurate, including the financials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12