$227,500.00 BI-WEEKLY PBA DUES PAID. 6500 members x’s $35 a paycheck, $5,915,000! - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the “friends” they Trest to Lunch! Which at times is “Lady Friend”. Liars & Scammers
    How much of that over 5 million did we spend on the WRONG ENDORSEMENTS?

Unregistered
    How much of that over 5 million did we spend on the WRONG ENDORSEMENTS?
    So upset on how my PBA is handling this. Where are those guys who came into my roll calls & promised so much. :-(

Unregistered
    So upset on how my PBA is handling this. Where are those guys who came into my roll calls & promised so much. :-(
    They were BSing from the start but we all bought into it. So we are all guilty.

Unregistered
    They were BSing from the start but we all bought into it. So we are all guilty.
    Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on ME! Screwing YOU over for YEARS! LUNACY! I have NEVER been a member of the PBA! The PBA is essentially legal organized crime!

Unregistered
    Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on ME! Screwing YOU over for YEARS! LUNACY! I have NEVER been a member of the PBA! The PBA is essentially legal organized crime!
    Amen to this!

Unregistered
    Amen to this!
    How much does Shiver make?

Unregistered
    And the “friends” they Trest to Lunch! Which at times is “Lady Friend”. Liars & Scammers
    Como? Ladies of the nite? U don’t say, SMH.

Unregistered
    How much does Shiver make?
    Shiver makes $170,000.00

Stahl makes $180,000.00

Just with these two clowns who know nothing about business, other than to bankrupt them, it cost us $350,000.00 a year. Yes costs us because that comes out of our dues money.

And if we count the money that the rest of the useless bunch cost us it exceeds another $400,000.00.

Yes three quarter of a million dollars WE pay, not to mention the gangsta cars WE pay for them to enrich their personal lives and they can’t even get us a simple contract. What are WE doing?

Unregistered
    Shiver makes $170,000.00

Stahl makes $180,000.00

Just with these two clowns who know nothing about business, other than to bankrupt them, it cost us $350,000.00 a year. Yes costs us because that comes out of our dues money.

And if we count the money that the rest of the useless bunch cost us it exceeds another $400,000.00.

Yes three quarter of a million dollars WE pay, not to mention the gangsta cars WE pay for them to enrich their personal lives and they can’t even get us a simple contract. What are WE doing?
    The PBA can pay us a raise with the dues we pay. That simple!

Unregistered
    The PBA can pay us a raise with the dues we pay. That simple!
    Do PBA employees get paid for Holiday even though they don’t go in?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast