Turn Over Rate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turn Over Rate

Unregistered

Turn Over Rate

So, had anyone actually thought to look into the turn over rate for the bureau on the second floor? Let's face it, people get cycled through there so fast, they barely have time to get nameplates made. I guess the days of making a career as a seasoned investigator are long gone. A few folks mentioned the boss up there might have some mental health issues, kind of like a male version of Sybil. Maybe it's time to cycle him on out instead.

Unregistered
    You are using common sense and logic which id contrary to the administration. They won'y cycle him out because his actions and thought process is the same as the administrations. Remember that the sg20 thinks he's normal and everyone else is sg20. Knightmare only promotes those have the same sick, demented, egotistical, narcissistic and conceited mentality as the knightmare.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Dream busters: Attitude is everything

• MR. TOM KNIGHT’S ATTITUDE: You are nothing special and you are expendable because there are a million rookies who want to take your place to “live the dream.”
    • FACT 1: As long as Mr. Knight and Mr. Hoffman have that prevailing attitude, then nothing will change.
    • FACT 2: Nothing will change as long as Ringmaster Tom Knight and Chief Circus Clown Kurt Hoffman are in their administrative/political positions.

Unregistered

Cool Choose the best answer:

Who has the most credibility?
    (a) Tom Knight
    (b) Kurt Hoffman
    (c) CNN
    (d) MSNBC
    (e) None of the above!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who has the most credibility?
    (a) Tom Knight
    (b) Kurt Hoffman
    (c) CNN
    (d) MSNBC
    (e) None of the above!

They are all FAKE, as in FAKERS! BTW make sure you vote against Bridget Ziegler to send a message loud and clear to Knight.

Unregistered

Knight doesn't like hiring Veterens

• MR. TOM KNIGHT’S ATTITUDE: You are nothing special and you are expendable because there are a million rookies who want to take your place to “live the dream.”
    • FACT 1: As long as Mr. Knight and Mr. Hoffman have that prevailing attitude, then nothing will change.
    • FACT 2: Nothing will change as long as Ringmaster Tom Knight and Chief Circus Clown Kurt Hoffman are in their administrative/political positions.
    I ran into a couple people who have sons that are combat veterans. This was over a period of several months. When I ran into the first set of parents they stated they ran into Sheriff Knight at an "event". They asked him about hiring their son who was a combat vet, who was honorably discharged. Knight told them, and this is a quote from the parents, "I don't really like to hire combat vets, they can be intimidating and to aggressive." I took that with a grain of salt, until I ran into a parent that told me that he and his wife ran into the Sheriff and were talking to him about being a deputy and they said their son is getting out of the military and he wants to be a deputy sheriff. They said that told them, "I don't like hiring veterans because they can be too aggressive." I told both parents to file a lawsuit against him for discrimination. Then again, what would Knight know about being a hero, or making life and death decisions?

Unregistered
    Knight said, "I don't really like to hire combat vets because they can be intimidating and to aggressive."
    It would be interesting to study the issue to compare vets with non-vets "use-of-force." The agency compiles all acts of force on "levels of resistance" forms:
    - voice commands (verbal judo)
    - placing your hand(s) on someone (grabbing, guiding, pushing, etc)
    - placing cuffs on someone
    - hobble tieing someone (aka hog tieing someone)
    - tazing
    - punching
    - ASP baton
    - shooting
    - etc.

1. First, collect all the levels of resistance forms going back 5 or 10 years.
    2. Second, categorize the numbers all the levels of resistance (see above list)
    3. Third, compare the vets with the non-vets.
    4. Shake vigorously and then see what the numbers say.

Unregistered
    I ran into a couple people who have sons that are combat veterans. This was over a period of several months. When I ran into the first set of parents they stated they ran into Sheriff Knight at an "event". They asked him about hiring their son who was a combat vet, who was honorably discharged. Knight told them, and this is a quote from the parents, "I don't really like to hire combat vets, they can be intimidating and to aggressive." I took that with a grain of salt, until I ran into a parent that told me that he and his wife ran into the Sheriff and were talking to him about being a deputy and they said their son is getting out of the military and he wants to be a deputy sheriff. They said that told them, "I don't like hiring veterans because they can be too aggressive." I told both parents to file a lawsuit against him for discrimination. Then again, what would Knight know about being a hero, or making life and death decisions?

YOU are so full of shitzzz. Comparing LORs to Vets versus Non Vets is not a good idea. Do you know we have a military liaison officer that his sole job is to go to military bases and recruit. Get your facts straight before you starting spewing Bull SHitz... I might not care for some of the stuff the SHERIFF does but to say he doesn't hire combat vets is a plain OUT LIE.[/U]

Unregistered

Thumbs up Thin Skinned and Hot Headed and Emotionally Unbalanced?

Knight says what is expedient at the time, whether it is the truth or a lie is completely immaterial, as long as it makes him look good.

When Knight was rejected by the FBI for a TS security clearance, there is one thing that Knight forgot to consider: background investigators will interview friends, neighbors AND WORK ASSOCIATES. When those of us are interviewed, we are candid and frank about Knight’s odd behaviors. And when a multitude of us all say the same thing (that he is odd and untrustworthy), then it becomes easier for investigators to connect the dots i.e. where there is smoke, there is fire. When all of his work associates say the same thing about him, then it’s not a lie, but it is a pattern of truth that cannot be hidden. BTW this is not based on his criminal arrest for disorderly conduct after getting sloppy drunk and angry at a bar, although that most certainly may have played a role in his being denied a security clearance. It simply fits into a systemic pattern.

Unregistered

LOR = “levels of resistance” form

Knight said, "I don't really like to hire combat vets because they can be intimidating and to aggressive."
    Comparing LORs to Vets versus Non Vets is not a good idea.
    Why is it a bad idea to compare LORs between vets and non-vets? Vets and non-vets get the same use-of-force training. Using force has more to do with what side of town you’re working on – and not whether someone is a vet.
    • If you’re working in the gated Palmer Ranch community, then you’re highly unlikely to submit very many LORs.
    • However, if you’re working in zones 1 or 2 between 1600 and 0200 hours, then you’re going to be submitting a lot of LORs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast