Rotating Shifts
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotating Shifts

Unregistered

Rotating Shifts

How is everyone liking the shift rotations? So far I think they suck, Thanks Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Why dont you COPS just go to work and do the job MR Jones paid you to do cause Sheriff Johnson didn't do his job and investigate Spencer. Ya'll act like ya'll god and stuff but didn't wanna help Jones. Ya'll special huh.

Unregistered
    Wow, great, another thread that Jones shat on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, great, another thread that Jones shat on.
    see idiot people know your game How many other threads you comment trying to blame it on Jones. Typical, you seem like the cop that would frame an innocent person if it was in your best interest.

Unregistered
    see idiot people know your game How many other threads you comment trying to blame it on Jones. Typical, you seem like the cop that would frame an innocent person if it was in your best interest.
    Yeah I'd play the odds he wrote the comment he's accusing Jones of doing look at other threads same thing he's a real POS.

Unregistered
    Yeah I'd play the odds he wrote the comment he's accusing Jones of doing look at other threads same thing he's a real POS.
    How can you tell the difference? Jones has horrible grammer, misspellings, run-on sentences and a terrible vocabulary? Also some of his content totally throws out common sense and rationale. Actually, your statement looks exactly like the Jones posts. Dude you need to get a life. Another thread taken over by Jones? Probably so.

Unregistered
    How can you tell the difference? Jones has horrible grammer, misspellings, run-on sentences and a terrible vocabulary? Also some of his content totally throws out common sense and rationale. Actually, your statement looks exactly like the Jones posts. Dude you need to get a life. Another thread taken over by Jones? Probably so.
    You can tell because it's you doing it POS

Unregistered
    You can tell because it's you doing it POS
    You need help because you, Jones, are a neurotic mess.

Unregistered
    You need help because you, Jones, are a neurotic mess.
    The big difference is Jones has said what he had to say in the wide open you want to get personal but hide

Unregistered
    The big difference is Jones has said what he had to say in the wide open you want to get personal but hide
    YOU totally slandered someone in public. I would sue you if you had slandered me. If Aguiar was my wife, I would stomp your ass until you shit yourself. You wouldn't like if someone said your wife was a neurotic mess, would you? You would be slinging your head left and right so that stupid looking mullet of yours would whip left and right. But you are weak, which is why you keep saying "Jones this and Jones that" when you are Jones. Yellow, gutless coward.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast