The end is near

Thread: The end is near

Unregistered

The end is near

I see the County and City taking over school police job. Is this the end of school police?

Unregistered
    Get your eyes checked...

Unregistered
    The days of maintaining an ineffective and bloated County agency is over.
    Your department is a politically created scam that has been perpetrated on the public long enough.
    Enough of covering up what really occurs in these schools and start arresting these hoodlums.
    I have yet so see one of you people that even remotely gave an impression of professionalism.
    Good riddance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see the County and City taking over school police job. Is this the end of school police?
    Remember when Moffet went to the city as a major he attempted to move city cops into school within the city. Now I am sure he would attempt this again to let the other agencies take over the schools and limit the school police.

Unregistered
    Remember when Moffet went to the city as a major he attempted to move city cops into school within the city. Now I am sure he would attempt this again to let the other agencies take over the schools and limit the school police.
    Limit my ass; do away with would be closer to the truth

Unregistered
    This agency has been discredited far too long by the likes of

Moffet

Willie

JT Messenger

Gil

And the outside circle of azzkissers that Moffet hooked up here upon returning. Although these are not that important.

Unregistered
    This agency has been discredited far too long by the likes of

Moffet

Willie

JT Messenger

Gil

And the outside circle of azzkissers that Moffet hooked up here upon returning. Although these are not that important.
    You don't have an agency, you have an untruly mob of incompetents

Unregistered
    It will be fun to watch after the elections and Miami Dade County has to elect a Sheriff like the rest of the state.
    Let's see what the Constitutionally Elected Highest ranking Law enforcement Officer in the County will do with this Zhitz Hole of an agency.
    This is going to pass, so let the games begin~