How stupid is the northside's command staff!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Cool bullshit anonymous, want to bring it to the white house and show me?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This department is backwards now in days. Pea****(N5000) is another ****ing loser. She *****es and complains if things don’t go her way. Smh......
    Sounds like you've been butt hurt for being a lazy f@#$...doesnt like lazy f@#$% but backs her people and tells them they do a good job..you're the loser..

Unregistered
    Sounds like you've been butt hurt for being a lazy f@#$...doesnt like lazy f@#$% but backs her people and tells them they do a good job..you're the loser..
    Lmao! Naw buddy! I’ve worked with her for many years. She’s doesn’t change. Complains just like you. Need a shoulder to cry on?

Unregistered
    Lmao! Naw buddy! I’ve worked with her for many years. She’s doesn’t change. Complains just like you. Need a shoulder to cry on?
    Sounds like your the whiney ***** bro...shes qru hard worker and well liked.

Unregistered
    **** you bum as.s Cubans

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Are you her little special riding pet...who is immune from work when she rides with you..wait until is exposed

Unregistered
    Are you her little special riding pet...who is immune from work when she rides with you..wait until is exposed
    Nah Bro, havent had the pleasure but perhaps you should so you can learn how to be a real cop instead of a pu#$%...guaranteed she handles more case numbers and makes more arrest than you do..

Unregistered
    Pea**** thinks she’s in RID like her brother used to be! Chasing invisible cars in Northside lol
    Both of them are good people and good cops...why you being a **** man? Someone butt out hurt you?

Unregistered
    Hey Skanks accept you suck as a supervisor and everyone hates you...dont try to take down one of the best Lieutenants with you because you are a douche...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast