What is happening at the Police Department. - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Aww. That nice Curtis, but whomever you conned into writing that for you is only slightly more literate than you. Your new mama Susan maybe?

Here’s a wake up call for ya tough guy. Steve has spent the last ten years making Elmer Fudd references about you, telling people that you are quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth, and generally trying to avoid any contact with you. (As evidenced by the fact that every time you came begging him for a job he referred you to Kevin Nelson. Sound about right?). Until Steve’s uncontrollable paranoia made it necessary for him to enlist the services of an “inside the PD” snitch, he wouldn’t give you the time of day. Now that you have him fooled into believing that you have the friendship and respect of the city commission, and thereby some power, he wants to be your buddy. Believe me when I tell you that it won’t last long. Steve will figure out you’re not the asset to him that you self proclaim to be, and go back to the aforementioned Elmer Fudd references. Shortly thereafter Kevin Nelson will not have to hide his distaste for you and you’ll end up on his list. Susan will start writing you up for things she formerly overlooked, and soon you’ll be out the door. This is an all too common scenario over there.

What I’m getting at is this. You’re being used as a temporary tool by the SO and will soon be out of favor there too. You burned your bridge and continue to do so here. Do your thing and move on. Neither you, this agency, nor this city need the kind of BS drama you perpetuate. Just stop !!!

Unregistered

Yes "WHO" is second in command, great topic

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real questions is do you feel safe knowing that someone like this is second in command of a law enforcement agency. “No apologies, no guilt, no remorse under any circumstance. A sociopathic narcissist believes that she is a gift to the world who makes it richer and more colorful. Therefore calculated actions are always justified. Unable to admit mistakes”
    College. Impeccable reputation. The girl scouts look like an organized crime family in comparison.

Excellent number two choice. What makes it so remarkable, her personal and professional reputation - Snow White.

Ok, Im going to call her "Snow White" - thats about as harsh anyone can call her legitimately. Ouch. OOOH..

Stick to the narcissic sociopath in question here.

Actually Snow White is pretty funny too. You would be a 8th dwarf "Stupid" How's that fit?

Unregistered

Scandawus untwoofs! Be pwofessonal!

Aww. That nice Curtis, but whomever you conned into writing that for you is only slightly more literate than you. Your new mama Susan maybe?

Here’s a wake up call for ya tough guy. Steve has spent the last ten years making Elmer Fudd references about you, telling people that you are quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth, and generally trying to avoid any contact with you. (As evidenced by the fact that every time you came begging him for a job he referred you to Kevin Nelson. Sound about right?). Until Steve’s uncontrollable paranoia made it necessary for him to enlist the services of an “inside the PD” snitch, he wouldn’t give you the time of day. Now that you have him fooled into believing that you have the friendship and respect of the city commission, and thereby some power, he wants to be your buddy. Believe me when I tell you that it won’t last long. Steve will figure out you’re not the asset to him that you self proclaim to be, and go back to the aforementioned Elmer Fudd references. Shortly thereafter Kevin Nelson will not have to hide his distaste for you and you’ll end up on his list. Susan will start writing you up for things she formerly overlooked, and soon you’ll be out the door. This is an all too common scenario over there.

What I’m getting at is this. You’re being used as a temporary tool by the SO and will soon be out of favor there too. You burned your bridge and continue to do so here. Do your thing and move on. Neither you, this agency, nor this city need the kind of BS drama you perpetuate. Just stop !!!
    I am not a snitch becaus I am a winner! and a very pwofessonal powice officer! No one is as good as me because I am the best and have wots of pwoof to show for my skills. Do not swander me or tell lies, only I can do that, how dare you! You are only jeawos of me is why you attacks with untwoofs. But in person I am vewy manly and dominative and you would be sowwy. I am an asset!

Unregistered

When character attacks on others fail and doesnt work - try denial and back peddaling

It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
    Curtis J. Clay SR.
    Its called reaping what you sow super champ. Denial, deflection and an ironic, pathetic appeal to "be professional" is laughable considering the antics and crap you have made a literal career of, up until the bully train ran out of track and couldn't threaten, bargain, deceive any more. Now you are going to run the BS game new ears new faces, old games. Trying to insulate yourself as some sort of "youth leader" and hybrid "cop with a heart for kids" won't help much, your BS can't support the image. Youll be out of places to beg for a job after this.

Unregistered

how dare u! (a satirical response, not written by the mongoloid himself)

I wiv in my own dweam world where I am the man! I do not need to wake up fwom anyfing, you do! You slanderous unwoof teller you! I am not an "inside snitch" eever, I am a snitch perwiod! and would sell my own movver if it got me ahead even by an inch. Nor am I a "tempowaay tool", I am a lifetime tool, wike Cwaftsman tools, except Sears will always take back a Cwaftsman tool, but no one wants to take this tool back. Nobody uses the man that always wins! I will wessle you anytime to dominate you wif my manwiness too, because you wont always be pwotected! I will fwex my manwy muscles and you will wun in fear of me and not step to me! GRRR.

Unregistered
    Females that ever worked C-Town able to do the job? Never been such a creature. When Lock Ness monster walks out of the Marina, the city will also hire a woman able to do the job. Policework and vaginas do not mix. Badges do not mix well with vaginas. Vaginas only receive badge because of quotas and "equality" jammed down governments throats by bureaucrats. Hire a vagina and it can and will sue for anything and receive a free lawyer from Uncle Sam. They get pregnant then get full pay but do only 10% of real work, and that work is handpicked. "I want to be treated equally" (but want special duty when I get knocked up and drain insurnace and payrool for benefits and pay. "I can do the job" (with training wheels and lots of backup) The only thing vagi-cops are good for a dispatchers who F, and most of them do because they are fristrated wannabe police officers. So they get to hang around and learn the talk and "be in law enforcement". They almost always always cause drama, but play victim or dumb when it backfires on them and the first sign of discipline they get and deserve, "Im suing". Dispatch should have a linoleum floor and oven, where they can walk around barefoot and pregnant because thats where they belong, it is the order of the species.
    You have some MAJOR issues. Seriously major mental health issues. Just because you have a swingin **** doesn't make you special. No more than a vagina makes you less of anything. **** you and you antiquated and skewed view on women in general. I hope the woman that shows up for your back up one day doesn't figure out it was you who posted this bullshit. Douchebag mother ****er.

Unregistered
    Its sad to realize that even half of those who are posting in this forum are actually law enforcement officers. To know that people who think and talk like this to each other are responsible for the communities in which they serve. It doesn't take a degree to see the level of anger, jealousy, vindictiveness and bullying that goes on within the realm of those charged with being firm, fair and consistent with the general public. If you can be like this with those who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters its pretty scary to think about how ****ed up you would treat a citizen. Sad and shameful. Do better people. Be better.

Unregistered
    Its sad to realize that even half of those who are posting in this forum are actually law enforcement officers. To know that people who think and talk like this to each other are responsible for the communities in which they serve. It doesn't take a degree to see the level of anger, jealousy, vindictiveness and bullying that goes on within the realm of those charged with being firm, fair and consistent with the general public. If you can be like this with those who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters its pretty scary to think about how ****ed up you would treat a citizen. Sad and shameful. Do better people. Be better.
    Being better IS already being done. Those who expect to be treated as a brother and sister, should have conducted themselves in their career as a brother themselves. It IS totally ****ed up as you put it. However as YOU probably know, if you are an LEO that the career has people who are very defective but manage to keep a job, however every now and then an administration who has their $hit together and knows what time it is and "accountability" and "professionalism" are "new trends" and past behaviors and practices would not fit for those whose style is based on really sketchy cases.

Doing better and being better is sometimes means enofrcing standards that were often overlooked for certain people. It is not "pretty scary to think" "how a citizen would be treated" - if you knew the personalities involved, and it does not seem you do. There is only one scary person whose reputation and personality earned the reputation and you can conclude who that is by reading, kind sir or madam. Thanks for trying to be the peacemaker however. Props to the amature shrink, some good reading. wow.

Unregistered
    You have some MAJOR issues. Seriously major mental health issues. Just because you have a swingin **** doesn't make you special. No more than a vagina makes you less of anything. **** you and you antiquated and skewed view on women in general. I hope the woman that shows up for your back up one day doesn't figure out it was you who posted this bullshit. Douchebag mother ****er.
    Whoa. Who's got some rage issues along with the star of many of these discussions? Relax. Maybe reassignment somewhere calmer to take the edge off. Peace out. Why react to something like that unless inside you feel that defensive about being inferior. Let it go. Everyone knows the source.

Unregistered

another satire reply..

You swandewous untwoof teller, the kettle is black and your pwoving the old saying everyone knows! Be pwofessional. I do not fink wike that because in my mind I am the man who aways wins and I pwaced women in good positions I werned fwom them therefore I am not a woman hater, I am just so good at what I do evwyone hates me and is not being pwofessional because the diwction ov the deparment was going in a new dirwection and I disagweed because it was not my way so I weft and today I continue to be involed in a communnity witch saved my life as a child and I became a powice to say fank you to the community by pwofiling and doing fings that needed to be done to do them! Be powfessional! Respecfuwwy.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast