What is happening at the Police Department. - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is it November yet?

All is well. November is coming.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clewiston had never had training to begin with or experience except for career Clewiston security guards and Hendry hicks. None before or none now could ever make it to conditional job offer outside of the county. That is inbreeding not experience.
    There is a major difference between those who collect training certificates and truly know wtf they claim to know and be able to do. You sound like a certificate collector.

Are you a management expert? What mismanagment, why dont you give specific and clear examples. You mean the Chief ALLEGEDLY "had sexual relations with". Your slander mouth is part of the so-called mismangement of the department needs to get rid of you sewer rat.
    Where do you get your facts from? The female sergeant came from an outside agency larger than anything the chief of police has ever worked at. Who by the way has never received any conditional officer from any outside agency, so keep putting your own boss down who is only in the position because of being a good old boy and because they know they can control him. I some of the others that left actively work for outside agencies. Only one of the people who left had ever been fired from any agency. The assistant Chief and most of her officers cannot make that same claim. You want clear examples of mismanagement. Try hiring an officer who quit while being placed under investigation for laying, thin while on probation having an affair with a City Commissioner. If that was enough she confronts the Chief’s wife about the alleged affair she was having with the Chief, still employed. Constantly trying to get jobs with other agencies taking Clewiston Police Department vehicles to interviews and when reported by supervisors nothing is done. Allowing agency policy to be broken by allowing officers to take city vehicles all the way home to Bradenton and turn in false time cards getting credit for time he did not work approved by the second in command. Laying to City Commissioners about whey there was an increase in fuel use blaming it on the type of vehicles. I could go on and on and on, but I am sure you slugs will have many excuses. Just remember you will not be protected forever and as history has shown you will be back to being your miserable self’s. The sad thing is that it is only the citizens of Clewiston who suffer. Citizens do not remain ignorant for long and I believe many of them are ready for a change, so we will see how many of you can get hired by outside agencies.

Unregistered

Ingorant moron

Where do you get your facts from? The female sergeant came from an outside agency larger than anything the chief of police has ever worked at. Who by the way has never received any conditional officer from any outside agency, so keep putting your own boss down who is only in the position because of being a good old boy and because they know they can control him. I some of the others that left actively work for outside agencies. Only one of the people who left had ever been fired from any agency. The assistant Chief and most of her officers cannot make that same claim. You want clear examples of mismanagement. Try hiring an officer who quit while being placed under investigation for laying, thin while on probation having an affair with a City Commissioner. If that was enough she confronts the Chief’s wife about the alleged affair she was having with the Chief, still employed. Constantly trying to get jobs with other agencies taking Clewiston Police Department vehicles to interviews and when reported by supervisors nothing is done. Allowing agency policy to be broken by allowing officers to take city vehicles all the way home to Bradenton and turn in false time cards getting credit for time he did not work approved by the second in command. Laying to City Commissioners about whey there was an increase in fuel use blaming it on the type of vehicles. I could go on and on and on, but I am sure you slugs will have many excuses. Just remember you will not be protected forever and as history has shown you will be back to being your miserable self’s. The sad thing is that it is only the citizens of Clewiston who suffer. Citizens do not remain ignorant for long and I believe many of them are ready for a change, so we will see how many of you can get hired by outside agencies.

It is stupid people like you who yammer on a city council meetings and waste the same city dollars you are crying about here. You dont like how things are ran, the move. You dont like the people to run things and control things too bad. All you crap talk about all these BS stories dont you have anything else to do? Like a job? You are probably some reject who could not get hired anywhere and angry. Go away. Do something but be quiet or move.

Unregistered
    Let’s talk about the ones who left. They have been stealing time for years. Driving cars and getting into accidents and leaving the scene of the accident and then lying about it. How many citizen complaints with use of force did you cover up. Let’s talk about violating people’s rights. Stealing stuff from the police department. Writing false reports and giving false accounts of what happened. Outwardly saying how they were targeting citizens in the community because they don’t like them. Clay and *****detti! Get a ****ing life you bunch of losers. Stop using the forum to spread lies and gossip. You should’ve never been cops in the first place. Bunch of cry baby *****es!

Unregistered
    It is stupid people like you who yammer on a city council meetings and waste the same city dollars you are crying about here. You dont like how things are ran, the move. You dont like the people to run things and control things too bad. All you crap talk about all these BS stories dont you have anything else to do? Like a job? You are probably some reject who could not get hired anywhere and angry. Go away. Do something but be quiet or move.
    Wow,

Spoken like the so-called leaders of the City of Clewiston or at least it’s Police Department. They do not work for us. If we bring up issues that we do not like or want in our city, they tell us we are wasting their time. If we do not like how they are treating us or the staff that works for us they tell us to leave. Look, A citizen said it clearly in the Commission meeting the Clewiston Police Department is scraping the bottom of the barrel. All qualified personnel have left and continue to leave. The only thing he had wrong is he thought everyone was leaving for money. And the two has been washed out soon to be replaced commissioners who want to defend the Police Department administration because they feel they have control over them, the days of you doing what is best for you and your agenda is coming to an end. The People are waking up to your abuse. They no longer want a city that has no desire to be professional and set standards that apply to all equally.

Unregistered
    Let’s talk about the ones who left. They have been stealing time for years. Driving cars and getting into accidents and leaving the scene of the accident and then lying about it. How many citizen complaints with use of force did you cover up. Let’s talk about violating people’s rights. Stealing stuff from the police department. Writing false reports and giving false accounts of what happened. Outwardly saying how they were targeting citizens in the community because they don’t like them. Clay and *****detti! Get a ****ing life you bunch of losers. Stop using the forum to spread lies and gossip. You should’ve never been cops in the first place. Bunch of cry baby *****es!
    Hey, this is very interesting. Not sure if it is good or bad for the Police Department. First, let’s talk about these accusations. If they were stealing time for years it goes back to my point whey was the administration letting it happen. I do not care who the officers were or are that are stilling time, this can only happen if the administration lets it happen. You state they drive cars and get into accidents and leave the scene of the accident and then lie about it. Again, I was told about one officer doing this and it was my understanding he resigned to avoid being fired. Seems like something happened right at that time. But I think it was several of the supervisors that have left that handled that investigation. Citizen complaints about use of force covered up. If this was taking place again I ask why was the administration letting it happen? We can say the same thing about violating people’s rights, stealing from the Police Department, and writing false reports or giving false accounts of what happened. Look the Officers that left were not fired nor were they under investigation. So again, you continue to raise questions about the management of the agency, so you are making my point for me. Now you specifically name one person and I have no clue who you are trying to name with the other. I know Clay and all he will tell me about why he left is that he had a difference in opinion on where the agency was heading, and he seems to be very happy with where he is, and what he is doing. I will again ask you if you are accusing him of the above behavior, it is my understanding he was employed there for a long time why had the administration not fired him. Why did he resign, why was he not fired? Was the other officer fired? You state they should have never been cops in the first place. Can you elaborate? Did they not meet the standards? You only talk about two. What about the others, why did they leave? Wasn’t it a total of seven? You must be part of the administration calling names and pointing fingers. No matter what you try to say if it is true, why was it being allowed. Why are some of the same issued you point out and accuse others of being allowed still?

Unregistered

lol ok who has the power and who doesnt and it is not you dirtbag

Wow,

Spoken like the so-called leaders of the City of Clewiston or at least it’s Police Department. They do not work for us. If we bring up issues that we do not like or want in our city, they tell us we are wasting their time. If we do not like how they are treating us or the staff that works for us they tell us to leave. Look, A citizen said it clearly in the Commission meeting the Clewiston Police Department is scraping the bottom of the barrel. All qualified personnel have left and continue to leave. The only thing he had wrong is he thought everyone was leaving for money. And the two has been washed out soon to be replaced commissioners who want to defend the Police Department administration because they feel they have control over them, the days of you doing what is best for you and your agenda is coming to an end. The People are waking up to your abuse. They no longer want a city that has no desire to be professional and set standards that apply to all equally.
    That "citizen" made no sense and should have been tested for blood alcohol level in public. Two "washed up" commissioners? How many terms did you serve? None. The only thing you could run for and win is crack. No one is disliked in the city all arrests are honest and lawful. Go cry a river somewhere else since we alrady have a lake here. douch.

Unregistered

O Cway

Hey, this is very interesting. Not sure if it is good or bad for the Police Department. First, let’s talk about these accusations. If they were stealing time for years it goes back to my point whey was the administration letting it happen. I do not care who the officers were or are that are stilling time, this can only happen if the administration lets it happen. You state they drive cars and get into accidents and leave the scene of the accident and then lie about it. Again, I was told about one officer doing this and it was my understanding he resigned to avoid being fired. Seems like something happened right at that time. But I think it was several of the supervisors that have left that handled that investigation. Citizen complaints about use of force covered up. If this was taking place again I ask why was the administration letting it happen? We can say the same thing about violating people’s rights, stealing from the Police Department, and writing false reports or giving false accounts of what happened. Look the Officers that left were not fired nor were they under investigation. So again, you continue to raise questions about the management of the agency, so you are making my point for me. Now you specifically name one person and I have no clue who you are trying to name with the other. I know Clay and all he will tell me about why he left is that he had a difference in opinion on where the agency was heading, and he seems to be very happy with where he is, and what he is doing. I will again ask you if you are accusing him of the above behavior, it is my understanding he was employed there for a long time why had the administration not fired him. Why did he resign, why was he not fired? Was the other officer fired? You state they should have never been cops in the first place. Can you elaborate? Did they not meet the standards? You only talk about two. What about the others, why did they leave? Wasn’t it a total of seven? You must be part of the administration calling names and pointing fingers. No matter what you try to say if it is true, why was it being allowed. Why are some of the same issued you point out and accuse others of being allowed still?

Wots of people wike to point fingers and bwame people who are not there to defend themself now. Nowone did not get in twoble for fings people wanted to cwaim he did. A diffawence of opinion and weft. O Cway! Innocent till pwoven guilty of whatever. Cwewiston is a good powice depawtment

Unregistered

Wow. Some hot stuff...

Ok, lets talk about the ones who left, you opened that door. Choose either one. Half these posts, if you've read their reports you can figure out easily which posts were written by the dumber of the two. He reads here, and writes in third person, and looking over at some of the exchanges, someone also sees through it. Choose one. Neither is employable in LE, unless as a CO for DOC or private. Garbage and sewage usually washes up some just manages to float for years dodging getting scooped up, gets carried along administrations come and go but in the end everything begins to come out. Seems like it is going to.

There are some pretty serious allegations that sometimes come up. Wonder how many convictions were wrongful for perjury, falsification, tampering, and if one was persistient enough, maybe civil rights - and children, thats "Federal".

Look at the two retired NYPD cops dirty scumbag cops "The Mob Cops". Look them up. Years later their dirt totally caught up with them, thinking they were no longer in LE they were home free. Same principles.

Just because bad cops "leave" does not mean they can breathe easy just a little more a little longer and always wondering what skeleton from their dirty past will surface.

Anyone who does things sideways for a career begins to beleive themself untouchable since they have never been held accountable, therefore they are smarter than the system. Bad cops have no future only borrowed time .

And some eventually do time as well. You never know. In mean time a toast to the "new" careers LOL!

Unregistered

This clown is a true idiot, no wonder he resigned.

Man are you pathetic. Of course "he" had a difference of opinion with the deirection of the department. It was headed upwards without him. Finally an administrations and administrators who want "standards". This clown is going in the fast lane to nowhere. Great ride for the past decade wasn't it? Now it's over. Bye-bye

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast