What is happening at the Police Department. - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Boy did I get bad information. I was told one had over 20 years, another had like 400 hours of advanced training, another came from a much larger agency. Four of them were supervisors, so they must have had something, or are you telling me the agency had people in supervisor positions who should not have been there? All four of the supervisors had not washed out from any other job and had clean backgrounds. The confusing thing for me is you said they could barely do the job. Yet a few months ago I heard the Chief bragging about the work they do. I heard him talking about how many cases they Closed. I set in his office and he bragged about his whole agency. I wonder who you are polling because I am a part of your community and the people I am talking to are not very happy they left. Now I am not sure what you are talking about with dirty work for others. I have no issues with you making all info you have public. I feel everything should be public and am confident you have way more to hide then any of them do. As for my new position I do not have one I am long past having to worry about that. And be careful what you threaten the employees you have their have way more skeletons to worry about. If my information is correct and I believe it is. The agency is so desperate, or people have so many secrets on him he is hiring people who were fired from the Police Department. I happened to like all the officers I know that left and thought they were doing a hell of a Job. I hope the City of Clewiston can correct the issues in the future, but don’t feel they will be able to do it with the command staff they have now. As I learn more and more about the Chief I am finding him to be a man with poor integrity and confused priorities, and that is not what I felt he was going to be. Many people who were his supporters are learning the put the faith in the wrong person who has only been looking out for himself.

Unregistered

LOL ok sure

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is an interesting fact. The Chief has had sexual relations with more than one of the new female officers he has haired back. This is kind of a strange relationship. Seems to only want to work with females. The agency is almost all female. The agency lost almost all its training and experience. The real issue it the fact that the citizens do not even see the mismanagement of the agency. And the City Manager is unwilling or unable to address the issues.
    Clewiston had never had training to begin with or experience except for career Clewiston security guards and Hendry hicks. None before or none now could ever make it to conditional job offer outside of the county. That is inbreeding not experience.
    There is a major difference between those who collect training certificates and truly know wtf they claim to know and be able to do. You sound like a certificate collector.

Are you a management expert? What mismanagment, why dont you give specific and clear examples. You mean the Chief ALLEGEDLY "had sexual relations with". Your slander mouth is part of the so-called mismangement of the department needs to get rid of you sewer rat.

Unregistered
    The PD is basically split between male and females. WTF you talking about Chief only wants to work with females? Is there a problem working with females? Oh yeah, you were trying to add weight to the "sexual relations" gossip haymaker you were reaching with. And the PD is the desperate one? Ok. The Chief has character issues? He ain't the one on here slinging gossip and stirring shit. Too bad he hasn't lived up to your standards that you had hoped for. I don't know looks like the PD is trending towards equal mix of gender and ethnicity that work together with less drama. Maybe the Command Staff knows what the **** they're doing and the city manager is acting wisely in the matter. Depends how look at it suppose.

....but keep swinging for the fences.

Unregistered
    The PD is basically split between male and females. WTF you talking about Chief only wants to work with females? Is there a problem working with females? Oh yeah, you were trying to add weight to the "sexual relations" gossip haymaker you were reaching with. And the PD is the desperate one? Ok. The Chief has character issues? He ain't the one on here slinging gossip and stirring shit. Too bad he hasn't lived up to your standards that you had hoped for. I don't know looks like the PD is trending towards equal mix of gender and ethnicity that work together with less drama. Maybe the Command Staff knows what the **** they're doing and the city manager is acting wisely in the matter. Depends how look at it suppose.

....but keep swinging for the fences.
    Yes the PD is striving for the perfection of racial, gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation. Applause!

Too bad no where in that mix is "ability", just LIABILITY. Let's have an "Appeaences Matter" march Mr/Ms/Miss/Other and you ride the main float down 27 blocked off one way just for your diversity parade and celebrate appearences matter.

The city should just be taken over by the SO and everyone (almost) still standing will get along kumbayaa. someone is whininh lord, kumbayaa. someone is crying lord, kumbayaa

Why not have a roll call, but actually be a "circle of inclusivity" and all take a turn to say something positive and uplifting to the group and each shift there is a vote for who is the "special one" for the night.

WTF kind of shit show goes on behind closed doors, parked cars and unusual places and hours on and off duty.

Unregistered
    Damn Bubba take it easy. It's gonna be alright. Take a breath, kumbaya my friend.
    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.
    I'm up at midnight smoking crack too. It's the shit ain't it?

Unregistered
    Damn Bubba take it easy. It's gonna be alright. Take a breath, kumbaya my friend.
    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.
    I'm up at midnight smoking crack too. It's the shit ain't it?
    It's the shit you don't hand in to evidence. I really like the jackoff opening in the motherfuœr post "its a fact the Cheif had sexual relations with.." Typical low life attacks. Good riddance to the castoff department garbage. Hope to read your obit one day soon when you take the top of your skull out with a .40 cal in your mouth. The job is much better without people like them pretending to be LEO.

Unregistered
    It's the shit you don't hand in to evidence. I really like the jackoff opening in the motherfuœr post "its a fact the Cheif had sexual relations with.." Typical low life attacks. Good riddance to the castoff department garbage. Hope to read your obit one day soon when you take the top of your skull out with a .40 cal in your mouth. The job is much better without people like them pretending to be LEO.
    Evenly split. Down the middle where the hell you are looking, and yes there is a problem when you work with females that cannot do the job. The only female copses they had that was not scared to work left. The only work the Chief is looking for is in his office behind closed doors. If the officers that left were so bad how come, they did not get fired? How come they chose to leave? The administration is simply out for their own self’s and has no real concern for the citizens of Clewiston just a lot of face social media made to make the citizens. Think they're doing good. The City of Clewiston is not looking out for the people employed by them or the people they serve. The command staff has no desire to work with other agencies, or its citizens there will be no kumbaya. By the way, no need to swing for fences November is coming and all will be well.

Unregistered
    Evenly split. Down the middle where the hell you are looking, and yes there is a problem when you work with females that cannot do the job. The only female copses they had that was not scared to work left. The only work the Chief is looking for is in his office behind closed doors. If the officers that left were so bad how come, they did not get fired? How come they chose to leave? The administration is simply out for their own self’s and has no real concern for the citizens of Clewiston just a lot of face social media made to make the citizens. Think they're doing good. The City of Clewiston is not looking out for the people employed by them or the people they serve. The command staff has no desire to work with other agencies, or its citizens there will be no kumbaya. By the way, no need to swing for fences November is coming and all will be well.
    Females that ever worked C-Town able to do the job? Never been such a creature. When Lock Ness monster walks out of the Marina, the city will also hire a woman able to do the job. Policework and vaginas do not mix. Badges do not mix well with vaginas. Vaginas only receive badge because of quotas and "equality" jammed down governments throats by bureaucrats. Hire a vagina and it can and will sue for anything and receive a free lawyer from Uncle Sam. They get pregnant then get full pay but do only 10% of real work, and that work is handpicked. "I want to be treated equally" (but want special duty when I get knocked up and drain insurnace and payrool for benefits and pay. "I can do the job" (with training wheels and lots of backup) The only thing vagi-cops are good for a dispatchers who F, and most of them do because they are fristrated wannabe police officers. So they get to hang around and learn the talk and "be in law enforcement". They almost always always cause drama, but play victim or dumb when it backfires on them and the first sign of discipline they get and deserve, "Im suing". Dispatch should have a linoleum floor and oven, where they can walk around barefoot and pregnant because thats where they belong, it is the order of the species.

Unregistered
    whats the ratio men/women not including dispatch?
    Dont really matter but Chief dont only want to work with women

Unregistered
    whats the ratio men/women not including dispatch?
    Dont really matter but Chief dont only want to work with women
    Here it goes the non members of the department trolls related to the scumbags who are gone Go start a gofund me page for your bills you derelict. Want to make certain you have plenty of kerosene for your floor heaters be certain to store everything near each other

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast