What is happening at the Police Department.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What is happening at the Police Department.

Wow, it looks like a lot of people are leaving the City Police Department. What is going on?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, it looks like a lot of people are leaving the City Police Department. What is going on?
    Wow looks like your a pos troll. Go find a life

Unregistered
    No matter what the real situation is, you are not going to have chance at getting hired. Go keep applying to the prison

Unregistered
    Do tell...the never ending saga

Unregistered
    No matter what the real situation is, you are not going to have chance at getting hired. Go keep applying to the prison
    Hey look what they are hiring nothing by rejects or has been I might have a chance.

Unregistered

sober up derelict

Hey look what they are hiring nothing by rejects or has been I might have a chance.
    then again with that idiotic string of words, you totally will fit in CPD is the special ed agency of the county. those wash out of Hendry make great careers in Clewiston.

Unregistered
    Here is an interesting fact. The Chief has had sexual relations with more than one of the new female officers he has haired back. This is kind of a strange relationship. Seems to only want to work with females. The agency is almost all female. The agency lost almost all its training and experience. The real issue it the fact that the citizens do not even see the mismanagement of the agency. And the City Manager is unwilling or unable to address the issues.

Unregistered
    which one? all the cops who left had less than three to five years. If you count the one who had auxiliary which is not really being a cop. they had no experience and washed out from other jobs. Go troll someone else’s board. the cops that left, wish them luck. They had no real training and could barely do the job. Consensus is the community is happy they left. So keep on keeping troll. I would get on here and spread gossip too if I was doing dirty work for others. Remember as much dirt as you can throw on the Department, those officers have skeletons too. Public should learn the same. I wouldn’t open Pandora’s box. It would be in your best stance to move into your new position and go quietly. Stop trying to spread lies and gossip. That crew was bad for the city and the agency. I say good riddance.

Unregistered
    Dang, and I thought Chief was an upstanding genitalman......Shame, Shame.

Unregistered
    which one? all the cops who left had less than three to five years. If you count the one who had auxiliary which is not really being a cop. they had no experience and washed out from other jobs. Go troll someone else’s board. the cops that left, wish them luck. They had no real training and could barely do the job. Consensus is the community is happy they left. So keep on keeping troll. I would get on here and spread gossip too if I was doing dirty work for others. Remember as much dirt as you can throw on the Department, those officers have skeletons too. Public should learn the same. I wouldn’t open Pandora’s box. It would be in your best stance to move into your new position and go quietly. Stop trying to spread lies and gossip. That crew was bad for the city and the agency. I say good riddance.
    Really do tell skeletons would love to know due tell.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast