What is happening at the Police Department. - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Unregistered

Is English your 1st language?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Say what you will of Clay but I’m positive he’d put work you in every way! You’d have no chance against his abilities. Don’t you to promote sone just off FTO to detective? Your agency going down in flames. You’ve got no one to investigate the simplest of crimes.
    totally call the fire department. Hardcore is your new nickname. Ok, "nobody does anything better than or as good as Clay"
    except boot camp... who knows the story on that?

Unregistered
    Say what you will of Clay but I’m positive he’d put work you in every way! You’d have no chance against his abilities. Don’t you to promote sone just off FTO to detective? Your agency going down in flames. You’ve got no one to investigate the simplest of crimes.
    Lol, shut up Curtis. Work on your ability to write a coherent paragraph in its simplest form then come back and try again.

Unregistered
    You guys are so simple. You hate Clay so bad that everything anyone writes on this forum negative about the Police Departmet it is him according to you don’t you know other people don’t like you? Also they don’t like him so all they have to do is get you going and you will try to tear him down. You guys are so silly for such highly educated perfect people. Everyone one of you guys have told me at different times how highly you thought of the other and now you guys all think the other is a piece of shit? Very said but nice to know I have the ability to manipulate each one of you into attacking the other one and tearing each other down makes for an interesting show at no cost to me. I will continue to fly under the radar as you guys continue to spill all the secrets you know about each other‘s dirty laundry. You will all be calling me boss one day.

Unregistered
    say what you want but what it says is definately right and pretty damn funny. Since you are trying to call people out for "not saying it to his face" because "He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s" You totally validate alot of similar opinions of him, even you know he is unstable and try to defend it as his virtue! Are you going to have someone complain to the moderator about "obesity". Does this butt hurt you? No rats left in Clewiston, which batch were you? It's 2020 now, what will YOU do? LOLOLOL... The only mean girls are the ones who we all know on your special group of "male buddies"... it's ok, it was all just "playing around". Wrestling. Trying to "prove" your masculinity. Have an image got to protect. The only scared cowards are the ones who act so hard to prove they are something.
    Are you really calling Clay unstable have you taking a look at your agency even the so-called best friends and supporters of your chief have left your agency and move on to other careers or jobs due to the dysfunction in the agency itself most of them have had multiple different careers or jobs because they can’t stay in one place or hold down a job for any length of time not to mention the whole personal life‘s family lives in all the other issues they have going on you have an agency of either rookies or people who cannot get hired anyplace else but you want to talk crap about other people.
    Are there really any facts to back up this person’s reported mental stability?

Unregistered
    You guys are so simple. You hate Clay so bad that everything anyone writes on this forum negative about the Police Departmet it is him according to you don’t you know other people don’t like you? Also they don’t like him so all they have to do is get you going and you will try to tear him down. You guys are so silly for such highly educated perfect people. Everyone one of you guys have told me at different times how highly you thought of the other and now you guys all think the other is a piece of shit? Very said but nice to know I have the ability to manipulate each one of you into attacking the other one and tearing each other down makes for an interesting show at no cost to me. I will continue to fly under the radar as you guys continue to spill all the secrets you know about each other‘s dirty laundry. You will all be calling me boss one day.
    Sounds good boss

Unregistered
    Are you really calling Clay unstable have you taking a look at your agency even the so-called best friends and supporters of your chief have left your agency and move on to other careers or jobs due to the dysfunction in the agency itself most of them have had multiple different careers or jobs because they can’t stay in one place or hold down a job for any length of time not to mention the whole personal life‘s family lives in all the other issues they have going on you have an agency of either rookies or people who cannot get hired anyplace else but you want to talk crap about other people.
    Sure is. In earlier posts and threads, this leading member of TOp 10 Unhireable outside Glades Hendry (T.O.U.G.H. Club) lolol, get it!? A few terms ago really believed his own hype, went for applying to major agency. Did not make it past the psych. Was in disbelief for being rejected (psych is early on in app process) "anger issues" and a few other related judgement and personality issues. A large majority of those who have worked with him might nod their heads in agreement as well.

No one is calling him anything. He seems to demonstrate a range of personality and character issues which would concern anyone even without those reports. Also, what is the real story on his "military service"? Conflicting versions of "injury", yet managed to work as an LEO? Very spotty. Why not place it to rest? Will he acknowledge that during any period of his career in either agency did he apply to a large, major agency? Was he accepted or denied? If accepted, why did he not go for the much better opportunity? Or, if rejected, in what portion of the application process did he not proceed past? Plenty of people get screened out, it happens. But "why"?

Unregistered

Inside the mind of a nut?

"You guys are so simple." inferring the (ghost)writer is on a higher level off the bat.
    "You hate Clay so bad...." no one hates "Clay". There is the "out to get me" narcissist complex some one mentioned
    "Everyone one of you guys have told me at different times" Ok, who are you, as if we don't know, but will play along..

"Very said but nice to know I have the ability to manipulate each one of you into attacking the other one and tearing each other down makes for an interesting show at no cost to me." THIS! See? He has special above everyone else abilities to manipulate each one of us!

"I will continue to fly under the radar as you guys continue to spill all the secrets you know about each other‘s dirty laundry." Uh-oh! Look out! Special powers of manipulation! Stealth! Everyone he thinks is "out to get" him is done.

"You will all be calling me boss one day." Appropriate self admiration and inflated image, with attempt to instill warning of fear.

Safe bet some reporter has old copies of an application with some notes and (non) recommendation for (not) hiring. Plus a few other docs that aren't spectacular but paint a clear picture of someone who has some bad flags going on.

Unregistered
    You mean "psychologically unsuitable for a position"? Some unstable people function. Unstable can sometimes "stabilize" . "Unsuitable" is no good in any form, any circumstance. Being "Unstable" with the inclusion "Unsuitable". No way, no where else without enablers or protectors, could someone with these traits last in our career. From what else, the "served in the military" is questionable. Failure to adapt?

Unregistered
    "so-called best friends and supporters of your chief have left your agency and move on to other careers or jobs due to the dysfunction in the agency ..... not to mention the whole personal life‘s family lives in all the other issues they have going.."

True badge of coward, will jump behind the 1st family member to try to use as a shield. Everything alleged about someone, that someone completely proves it for everyone. Big man persona, little overcompensating coward inside. Frail ego, inflated self image. Lol.

Unregistered

Confucius from Cowboy Wray say

totally call the fire department. Hardcore is your new nickname. Ok, "nobody does anything better than or as good as Clay"
    except boot camp... who knows the story on that?
    Confucius say Sailor who gets discharged from navy leave his buddies behind. He criam "discharge" from Navy. But he no wreave nobody behind in Navy, but he go from Crewiston nobody to buddy behinds in La belle! He have special kinds discharges to his credit!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213