What is happening at the Police Department. - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    thick as thieves who both fight over the same man AA must have it tough TA has always wanted him from HCSO days and MV got him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    thick as thieves who both fight over the same man AA must have it tough TA has always wanted him from HCSO days and MV got him.
    Must really make you sick and weirds you out if its hetero. You're mad and angry. We get it.

Unregistered
    I doubt those two are fighting about anything. I also doubt mv is screwing her boss. I dont believe she would stoop to that low of a level. Shes not that type of person. It looks like you just want to make her look bad with lies. Move along troll!

Unregistered
    Would wear a green beret with cobra or something on it "its sherwiffs gween and I am part of the sherwiff special fawces!"

(to the tune of the Ballad of the Green Berets)

Fighting demons in his mind
    Fearless man who runs and hides

This big man, is just what they say

This brave man, hes Cway Beret

Silver star up on his chest (should be gold, but sounds better)

Hes a man of Hendry's best

100 men will test today, but only him wears his Cway Beret

Twained to wiv of Ladekas land
    twained in combat hand to hand

Man who lies by night and day

This bwave man, he is Cway Beret
    Oh look the Mean Girls are talking their scared to say it to Clay’s face rants again. That’s right you should do your scared rants on here and not to his face. He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s

Hey I notice you don’t have any detectives working there? HCSO keeps getting calls to handle your law enforcement issues. What’s gives your ship keeps taking on water where will you rats swim to then?

Unregistered
    I doubt those two are fighting about anything. I also doubt mv is screwing her boss. I dont believe she would stoop to that low of a level. Shes not that type of person. It looks like you just want to make her look bad with lies. Move along troll!
    Yes, you are right Marci would never stoop that low who knows what he has? We know he had worked his way through the rest of his agency and most of the female employees at the Sheriff’s Office before he left. But that is ok based on what I have read on this site law enforcement seems to think this is ok. Look there is really no reason to argue this point on here. According to his wife, it is clear he was having sexual relations with Marci and at least two other female employees. But ask them they are the best of the best with their group of officers that have two years or less of training or experience.

Unregistered
    Oh look the Mean Girls are talking their scared to say it to Clay’s face rants again. That’s right you should do your scared rants on here and not to his face. He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s

Hey I notice you don’t have any detectives working there? HCSO keeps getting calls to handle your law enforcement issues. What’s gives your ship keeps taking on water where will you rats swim to then?
    say what you want but what it says is definately right and pretty damn funny. Since you are trying to call people out for "not saying it to his face" because "He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s" You totally validate alot of similar opinions of him, even you know he is unstable and try to defend it as his virtue! Are you going to have someone complain to the moderator about "obesity". Does this butt hurt you? No rats left in Clewiston, which batch were you? It's 2020 now, what will YOU do? LOLOLOL... The only mean girls are the ones who we all know on your special group of "male buddies"... it's ok, it was all just "playing around". Wrestling. Trying to "prove" your masculinity. Have an image got to protect. The only scared cowards are the ones who act so hard to prove they are something.

Unregistered
    Yes, you are right Marci would never stoop that low who knows what he has? We know he had worked his way through the rest of his agency and most of the female employees at the Sheriff’s Office before he left. But that is ok based on what I have read on this site law enforcement seems to think this is ok. Look there is really no reason to argue this point on here. According to his wife, it is clear he was having sexual relations with Marci and at least two other female employees. But ask them they are the best of the best with their group of officers that have two years or less of training or experience.
    Troll. Is that you Rambo? It completely reads like you can practically hear your voice reading it! The pathetic attempted smearing. Love the "According to his wife" allegation. Do you claim to speak for her? What evidence "at least two other female employees." Totally a certain style of fabricating alleged facts. Attempted smearing two people in one allegation. Do you want to "engage" with me because of anger now? Are you going to complain now?

Unregistered
    Even if AA did (worked his way through the rest of his agency and most of the female employees at the Sheriff’s Office), EVERYONE knows the Sheriff’s Office inner circle doesn't go that way, so why the alleging he did such, it's not exactly competing for the same, or are you embarrassed and rejected because he didn't want to participate so start the talk on him? You need to work on the ghost writing macho-man. The whole "on what I have read on this site law enforcement seems to think this is ok." the ghost writing as an indignant citizen doesn't work for Team Vaseline.

Unregistered

Is Clay supposedly the Army or Navy "veteran" who was discharged from the military for some vague injury?

Unregistered
    Say what you will of Clay but I’m positive he’d put work you in every way! You’d have no chance against his abilities. Don’t you to promote sone just off FTO to detective? Your agency going down in flames. You’ve got no one to investigate the simplest of crimes.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast