What is happening at the Police Department. - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey look what they are hiring nothing by rejects or has been I might have a chance.
    All the rejects go to SO, your on the wrong leo affairs group. Go to leo affairs hendry county and that's where the warriors and rejects gather for thier powwow.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2946466]It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
    Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3013682][QUOTE=Unregistered;2946466]It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
    Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS. The only true statement is Angel and Marci being qualified.

Unregistered

total psychoclown

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3013685][QUOTE=Unregistered;3013682]
    It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
    Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS. The only true statement is Angel and Marci being qualified.
    I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. (translation; was not able to bully or bs any longer. Very questionable if the psychoclown could explain "probable cause" (in the mind of a psycho it is "they probably did it because I said so")

"disgusting slanderous untruths about me" psychoclosetclown is a frustrated small town Green Beret/MMA lethal weapon wanna be. Likes working with high school kids who don't quite have BS detectors or been outside Clewiston. Masks major personality issues which psychological tests quickly flag by pointing to public works and community involvement. Glib. Narcissist. Anger issues. Honor roll of the Brady list if there ever was one.

Love the how he considered himself as M's equal ""we agreed we weren't going to make a good team" ok. put that narrative on it. She is professionally talented, educated and capable. No one could ever see a pathological badge heavy major liability case waiting to happen remotely fitting into the program. anger issues, perjury, and pathological personalities do not fit into the the "New Clewiston"

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3013682]
    All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. .

For saving you as a child in Hendry County? This isn't UNICEF. Almost hear the guitar track in the background. What's next pictures of him in a diaper in front of trailer eating a crayon drinking mudwater? Anyone responsible for saving him has probably become pro-choice after seeing the results. Besides if what is totally righteous about IS legit and has no character to assassinate. Cries victim to a community. How many years does this winner have? Please let him be near retirement or indictment.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3013685][QUOTE=Unregistered;3013682]
    It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
    Curtis The Liar Clay

Heres some translations:

“it has been bought to my attention” (reads the board twice daily)

“many of the people ghostwriting” (many? the persecution complex and the paranoia coming out)

“write disgusting slanderous untruths about me” (actually the truth that comes out is disgusting)

“It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying.” (“they” who? Imagined enemies? If you don’t believe he is the best, and top of anything he claims, you are an “enemy” and then rationalizes everything “to protect himself”. Total personality disorder going on here. Engage in convo with him for more than 5 minutes, never mind years, you too will get the picture and it is a scary one.)

“ I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go.” (able to BS bully sneak and plot for 13 years until a new admin quickly realized the liability and morale problem. The direction “they” (the new admin) wanted to go was professional and ethical. Not profiling, perjury and real sketchy things would be tolerated as they were in past. The “direction” did not involve some deserved in his head promotion.)

Unregistered

Is this the same one who copped to an entry level separation in Navy?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3013682]

Respectfully
    Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS.

Is this the same double-triple story teller about "being injured" was supposedly separated from whatever branch because of that? Did he and the Navy/Marines agree they would make a good team and they should go their separate ways and although he might not agree with how they do things the Navy/Marines have a right to run things how they see fit and they are qualified too?

Unregistered

Angry The new training Sergeant

The same Certificate collector, and now with a degree and ability to get more certificates

Unregistered
    The same Certificate collector, and now with a degree and ability to get more certificates
    It seems like that some people just want to hate on people doing better then themself and want to just be negative about positive things they cant do themself.

Unregistered
    Go on Ebay, buy Spec Ops unit ring, the wrong right person notices and begins conversation, then say something about supporting the troops. Same type of personality who would add explorer time as law enforcement experience. A degree in what? Gives new meaning to a BS degree.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast