The Big SHake

Thread: The Big SHake

Unregistered

The Big SHake

Its no secret that Colina is following the Llanes path of cross training the command staff. Big shake up coming. The Asst Chiefs and Majors will all be moved around, no demotions. Abreu to be next commander and Ricky Lopez the SWAT Lieutenant. Training Major, PIO Major, SOS Major, CID Major and CALEA Major all will be moved around as part of the cross training. October is the month for everything...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its no secret that Colina is following the Llanes path of cross training the command staff. Big shake up coming. The Asst Chiefs and Majors will all be moved around, no demotions. Abreu to be next commander and Ricky Lopez the SWAT Lieutenant. Training Major, PIO Major, SOS Major, CID Major and CALEA Major all will be moved around as part of the cross training. October is the month for everything...
    Sailor, my staff is waiting in the wings. When I get the call, I will bring over some real talent from North Bay Village.

Unregistered
    Your going to be so disappointed you nobody

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, my staff is waiting in the wings. When I get the call, I will bring over some real talent from North Bay Village.
    Don't you get tired of the lies you tell? Your not going to be anything but a sad, forced retiree that said I got my drop extended, getting the open A/C slot. Yet time after time, it always goes to another. Then it's o-sh!t time, cause your mouth, writes checks you azz can't cash. I know this isn't the Lube.. Please he's sitting at home watching cops, over and over again, then comes on here and I'm back. Only call your going to get is, hey Ron you might want to go to a doctor. That he-she, you know the ugly, big fat tranny. You been taking to that ma-n-pa no tell, motel. Well it's not diet, causing it to lose all that weight. It's got the package!!! The gift that keeps on giving.