Deerfield Beach incompetence - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No I don't. I work for BSO and as long as my camera is on and I am wearing my vest, I am good to go.
    Dude.. know the law before you end up on youtube with Big Nick laughing at you while you do the walk of shame about something stupid.

Unregistered
    Dude.. know the law before you end up on youtube with Big Nick laughing at you while you do the walk of shame about something stupid.
    I covered for Baseball Bat Bret.... I'm a road deputy. Nobody cares about a road deputy or their family at BSO. That's why I do the 35 mile commute up north. If you and your loved ones live in Broward County, that's your problem. I don't know who Big Nick is and I don't care. I wear my vest, turn on my camera, and park under a tree all day. Our sheriff lives in a jurisdiction other than the one he controls via the appointed chiefs. I know the law. I don't recall a baseball bat being shoved up a kids ass in a bathroom....

Unregistered
    No I don't. I work for BSO and as long as my camera is on and I am wearing my vest, I am good to go.
    you are in the wrong department. Go blow Sheriff Bradshaw and join his ranks then. you will not lose time in the FRS. Sackless Jag Off!

Unregistered
    Deerfield does have nice beaches

Unregistered
    It was reportedl, mike Satz dropped the ball. .Just put Broward deputy molests 8 year old autistic girl into google and see what comes up. Then after you read ask yourself what kind of moron puts this guy around kids.
    This seems to be of great concern to you for good reason. The failure to bring charges most likely stems from a common practice that is initiated and reinforced by the public schools. Every parent with a child with autism should know about this. Generally speaking, kids with autism are very black and white thinkers and really have no gray area. For this reason, they tend to be unimaginative, so much so that they find fiction irritating. Creating a composition of a story is considered an odd task for them because it is not something that really happened. Kids with autism prefer reality shows, slapstick comedy. Making inferences, comparisons between things is very complicated. Ok; here's why I am telling you this.

The public schools are well aware that these kids are often victimized and that there is the potential for liability. At around the 6th grade, when bullying is at it's peak, the school staff begin to inform parents of children with autism that their kids are "fabricating" stories about being bullied. They document this. They publicly berate the child for lying. This trumped up documentation gets the school off the hook for the torment that comes later by other kids, teachers etc. The child was "documented" as a liar from the get go. Ask anyone who has worked in ESE. This evil practice is deliberate and rewarded.
    Parkland happens to be the most skilled at the game; Springs only slightly behind.
    Bet you anything, somewhere in that little girls school records is a little note about her "overactive imagination." If you have ever had a conversation with a child with autism/aspergers, you know that they are truthful to the point of embarrassment. They have no idea that telling someone the truth about their appearance is not socially acceptable. They'll tell police during a traffic stop that yes, they saw you roll through the stop sign.
    The schools need a complete overhaul from the Superintendent down.

Unregistered
    If the original report is public record, why hasn’t anyone posted a copy of it. This will help the uninformed.

Unregistered

Wtf

This seems to be of great concern to you for good reason. The failure to bring charges most likely stems from a common practice that is initiated and reinforced by the public schools. Every parent with a child with autism should know about this. Generally speaking, kids with autism are very black and white thinkers and really have no gray area. For this reason, they tend to be unimaginative, so much so that they find fiction irritating. Creating a composition of a story is considered an odd task for them because it is not something that really happened. Kids with autism prefer reality shows, slapstick comedy. Making inferences, comparisons between things is very complicated. Ok; here's why I am telling you this.

The public schools are well aware that these kids are often victimized and that there is the potential for liability. At around the 6th grade, when bullying is at it's peak, the school staff begin to inform parents of children with autism that their kids are "fabricating" stories about being bullied. They document this. They publicly berate the child for lying. This trumped up documentation gets the school off the hook for the torment that comes later by other kids, teachers etc. The child was "documented" as a liar from the get go. Ask anyone who has worked in ESE. This evil practice is deliberate and rewarded.
    Parkland happens to be the most skilled at the game; Springs only slightly behind.
    Bet you anything, somewhere in that little girls school records is a little note about her "overactive imagination." If you have ever had a conversation with a child with autism/aspergers, you know that they are truthful to the point of embarrassment. They have no idea that telling someone the truth about their appearance is not socially acceptable. They'll tell police during a traffic stop that yes, they saw you roll through the stop sign.
    The schools need a complete overhaul from the Superintendent down.
    This is the sh!t that embarrasses our agency. This guy should have been put in prison not put around kids!!!!

What the f$ck is wrong with Robert Schnakenberg? Hey schnakenberg, what are you even doing here? Nobody here even likes you. You abused your authority when you had some here, thank god you don’t anymore. You are an embarrassment to this agency. You’re not a cop, you never were a cop, and you don’t belong here. You’re not a strong man and you’re not a moral man. Get the f&ck out!!! You put child molesters in the schools??????wtf!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    This is the sh!t that embarrasses our agency. This guy should have been put in prison not put around kids!!!!

What the f$ck is wrong with Robert Schnakenberg? Hey schnakenberg, what are you even doing here? Nobody here even likes you. You abused your authority when you had some here, thank god you don’t anymore. You are an embarrassment to this agency. You’re not a cop, you never were a cop, and you don’t belong here. You’re not a strong man and you’re not a moral man. Get the f&ck out!!! You put child molesters in the schools??????wtf!!!!!!!!
    If you inform the school, even anonymously, of the history and "advise" them that the media may or may not show up to report the history and the placement of this deputy, his tenure at both schools will be terminated immediately. Private schools fear public scandal more than anything and the parents will go nuts since they are paying out of pocket. Problem solved.

Unregistered
    in every district there is one rank, sometimes it's the Captain and others it's the Lt. with a special "wink,wink" relationship with a school administrator. That is how the stats have been kept the way that both want them. It's been a win-win relationship for funding. The collateral damage are the SRD's the school security people and yes, truth be told Cruz himself. They kick these kids around, use them, exploit them, ignore them. manipulate them for their own purposes. Then when it all explodes, who do they blame? The SRD's and the mentally deranged perp-both creations of corrupt administrations who use and exploit.

Unregistered
    If the original report is public record, why hasn’t anyone posted a copy of it. This will help the uninformed.
    It’s a Coral Springs report.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast