Deerfield Beach incompetence - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If you know of something specific, report it. Let's see who has the "integrity" to contact DCF with their concerns as mandated reporters (all DLE) are required to do. If you don't want to do it, every school employee is a mandated reporter as well, and has the same obligation. Tell them.

If you even suspect that kids are at risk, for a particular and specific reason, you are obligated to report. This applies unless you work in Parkland where the expectation has been to protect a handful of predatory criminals who target the handicapped and elderly; but that's for another day...

Do the right thing. How many individuals wish they did something with regard to Cruz? Wouldn't want that on my conscience.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you know of something specific, report it. Let's see who has the "integrity" to contact DCF with their concerns as mandated reporters (all DLE) are required to do. If you don't want to do it, every school employee is a mandated reporter as well, and has the same obligation. Tell them.

If you even suspect that kids are at risk, for a particular and specific reason, you are obligated to report. This applies unless you work in Parkland where the expectation has been to protect a handful of predatory criminals who target the handicapped and elderly; but that's for another day...

Do the right thing. How many individuals wish they did something with regard to Cruz? Wouldn't want that on my conscience.
    It was reportedl, mike Satz dropped the ball. .Just put Broward deputy molests 8 year old autistic girl into google and see what comes up. Then after you read ask yourself what kind of moron puts this guy around kids.

Unregistered
    Is it still the same Capt that was fired when the sheriff originally took office and begged for his job? Rumor has it he's been a good minion since.
    The one and only, the dumbazz needs no introduction. Stupid is as stupid does.

Unregistered
    Is it still the same Capt that was fired when the sheriff originally took office and begged for his job? Rumor has it he's been a good minion since.
    Of course it’s the same one, he knows just the right a$$e$ to kiss.

Unregistered
    One day A sheriff is going to walk in here who realizes the best azz kissers don’t make the best leaders. And that’s the day there will be a mass head rolling, and this place will finally start to come around.

Unregistered
    It was reportedl, mike Satz dropped the ball. .Just put Broward deputy molests 8 year old autistic girl into google and see what comes up. Then after you read ask yourself what kind of moron puts this guy around kids.
    Oh....., thaaat deputy. If that enrages you, do a public records request and see how many of these cases there actually are. Particularly juvenile on autistic kids. The names are redacted but the info is there. The case that you are referencing is disturbing; and yes, even though there were no formal charges, to post this individual in a setting with children is reckless. Count on this assignment being "undone" by the media and parents of students within a very short period of time. Thank you for putting it out there.

There was another 2013 case in DB of an apparent delusional schizophrenic attempting to drown a small child with autism at Surfers for Autism in 2013. He was charged and briefly jailed but this info. was kept from the people who needed to know about it. The perp made it known that he planned to participate in future surfing events. No idea where he is today. Unbelievable the things that are kept secret.

Unregistered

Wrong. I don't have to report it. Though I work for BSO, my family lives in Palm Beach and we have a great Sheriff, great local agencies, safe schools. All I have to do is be on time, wear my vest, and turn on my camera.

Unregistered
    Wrong. I don't have to report it. Though I work for BSO, my family lives in Palm Beach and we have a great Sheriff, great local agencies, safe schools. All I have to do is be on time, wear my vest, and turn on my camera.
    Actually Doofus, the previous poster was right. You are a mandatory reporter. Duhhhhhhhh

Unregistered
    Actually Doofus, the previous poster was right. You are a mandatory reporter. Duhhhhhhhh
    No I don't. I work for BSO and as long as my camera is on and I am wearing my vest, I am good to go.

Unregistered
    No I don't. I work for BSO and as long as my camera is on and I am wearing my vest, I am good to go.
    Is it a special forces vest?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast