Deerfield Beach incompetence - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess they don't have the bravado of Pompano Beach. There's a district. Recently handcuffed a 10 year old autistic kid, under 100lbs, and under 4 ft tall, for girlslapping a large bully in self defense on the special needs bus. How's that for community policing? More names added to the list of incompetents.

This is gonna be one embarrassing 2020 campaign for more folks than the Sheriff.

More so for The States Attorney race.
    Why would The PBA back Teresa Williams?
    https://pbsotalk.org/forums/bso/view...hp?f=87&t=6645

Unregistered
    Correction: 2 detectives, 2 different agencies.

A CSPD detective also determined PC. The Broward State Attorney's Office also refused to do their jobs.
    Mike Satz has made a couple of trips to Costa Rica likely to engage in sexual acts with children.

Unregistered
    More so for The States Attorney race.
    Why would The PBA back Teresa Williams?
    https://pbsotalk.org/forums/bso/view...hp?f=87&t=6645
    So NOW PBA ENDORSES THE LADY WHO SUPPORTS COP KILLERS? Black Lives Matter cop killers? Sad to say but there is absolutely no good choice in the Broward state attorneys race. Both are anti cop liberal azz wipes.

Looks like the the Costa Rican wonder boy gets it by default. It’s kinda weird to watch the PBA committing suicide like this. Endorsement from the guy who steals our money and now this. WTF?

If FOP WOULD SHOW UP THEY WOULD GET IT BY DEFAULT. IUPA fumbled the retro and now PBA jumped off a bridge. Wow.

This place is in shambles.

Unregistered

Wtf

Obviously you didn’t read the whole post. It’s been reported. The state attorney Michael Satz refused to prosecute under the no likelihood of conviction cop out.

The reason I’m guessing is they probably didn’t want to put an 8 year old autistic kid on the stand as their star witness, and let some scumbag defense attorney cross examine her.

The only thing we have left is to get the message out.
    So, every body’s been notified and nothing happened. WTF? Then why are you posting? I’m confused. I thought no one had been notified. If everyone has been told, and nothing happened, why are you complaining. I’ve been accused of stuff too, like most deputies, that wasn’t true. Like Kavanaugh, are we all guilty now because someone gives a statement. Realky, WTF?!?!?!

Unregistered
    So, every body’s been notified and nothing happened. WTF? Then why are you posting? I’m confused. I thought no one had been notified. If everyone has been told, and nothing happened, why are you complaining. I’ve been accused of stuff too, like most deputies, that wasn’t true. Like Kavanaugh, are we all guilty now because someone gives a statement. Realky, WTF?!?!?!
    Who the f&ck are you, Johnny Cochran? OJ must be innocent too. F&ck off dumbazz.

Unregistered
    Yep. Unbelievable. There's deputies in that district who have disabled children and know exactly how to exactly how to engage and diffuse a situation. But...who shows up for these calls? Another ignorant and useless jerk.

Another one for the pile. It's growing.
    Indeed it is. When all else fails, exploit the non-verbal drooling population with echolalia. Class action suit on the way. Keep your calendar open.

Unregistered
    I covered for Baseball Bat Bret.... I'm a road deputy. Nobody cares about a road deputy or their family at BSO. That's why I do the 35 mile commute up north. If you and your loved ones live in Broward County, that's your problem. I don't know who Big Nick is and I don't care. I wear my vest, turn on my camera, and park under a tree all day. Our sheriff lives in a jurisdiction other than the one he controls via the appointed chiefs. I know the law. I don't recall a baseball bat being shoved up a kids ass in a bathroom....
    Is this ^^^ the Parkland Problem and the Deerfield problem ^^^ that Pill Poppin' Poster was just posting about?

Unregistered
    Is this ^^^ the Parkland Problem and the Deerfield problem ^^^ that Pill Poppin' Poster was just posting about?
    and you were NOT so concerned about it that you attempt to gaslight the poster and look up the history. No idea was all this is about but you certainly went out of your way for a reason there dude...

Unregistered

Barbara Streisand-BUMP

This seems to be of great concern to you for good reason. The failure to bring charges most likely stems from a common practice that is initiated and reinforced by the public schools. Every parent with a child with autism should know about this. Generally speaking, kids with autism are very black and white thinkers and really have no gray area. For this reason, they tend to be unimaginative, so much so that they find fiction irritating. Creating a composition of a story is considered an odd task for them because it is not something that really happened. Kids with autism prefer reality shows, slapstick comedy. Making inferences, comparisons between things is very complicated. Ok; here's why I am telling you this.

The public schools are well aware that these kids are often victimized and that there is the potential for liability. At around the 6th grade, when bullying is at it's peak, the school staff begin to inform parents of children with autism that their kids are "fabricating" stories about being bullied. They document this. They publicly berate the child for lying. This trumped up documentation gets the school off the hook for the torment that comes later by other kids, teachers etc. The child was "documented" as a liar from the get go. Ask anyone who has worked in ESE. This evil practice is deliberate and rewarded.
    Parkland happens to be the most skilled at the game; Springs only slightly behind.
    Bet you anything, somewhere in that little girls school records is a little note about her "overactive imagination." If you have ever had a conversation with a child with autism/aspergers, you know that they are truthful to the point of embarrassment. They have no idea that telling someone the truth about their appearance is not socially acceptable. They'll tell police during a traffic stop that yes, they saw you roll through the stop sign.
    The schools need a complete overhaul from the Superintendent down.
    Memories light the corners of my mind

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011