Another lesson to Cowards of Southern law enforcement. BSO, CSPD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredanother

Another lesson to Cowards of Southern law enforcement. BSO, CSPD

Another lesson in exactly what to do in dealing with an active shooter. You don’t stay outside and set up a perimeter, like BSO, and don’t run in and wait for the perpetrator to come to you when you don’t know where he or she is like CSPD. And, wait 48 minutes to attend to the victims. Another agency, again shows the courage, and went immediately to the shooter. Way to go Chicago!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredanother View Post
    Another lesson in exactly what to do in dealing with an active shooter. You don’t stay outside and set up a perimeter, like BSO, and don’t run in and wait for the perpetrator to come to you when you don’t know where he or she is like CSPD. And, wait 48 minutes to attend to the victims. Another agency, again shows the courage, and went immediately to the shooter. Way to go Chicago!!!!
    Ouch! You just heard that to? Every time I hear the statement "they ran towards the sounds of gunfire"
    Damn, the female cop, the mayor, the gov all of them just thru us under the bus again

Unregistered

Stupid post

That's a weekly occurrence in Pompano stupid you just don't read about it unless the body count is high. If you don't believe that, and if you have the balls, get a vest and request a ride along on the west side alpha shift Friday night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's a weekly occurrence in Pompano stupid you just don't read about it unless the body count is high. If you don't believe that, and if you have the balls, get a vest and request a ride along on the west side alpha shift Friday night.

Oh stop it with your Pompano Bullsheet.

No comparison, not even close to something of that magnitude.

Unregistered

Try to focus edith!

If you are dispatched to ANY shots fired call and the On scene deputy says STAY BACK 500 feet! That's a sniper scenario. Perimeter and blocking traffic IS the first action you take on a sniper call.
    Petterson was there first and knew it was an active inside shooter how ever he is a ***coward** not going in. Thus, he knew saying the magic words stay back, the troops would react to the sniper protocol, which they did.

Unregistered

😨scared

Oh stop it with your Pompano Bullsheet.

No comparison, not even close to something of that magnitude.
    Wanna bet nancy! Lmao let me guess...........you work on the FAU campus.
    police!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Their are people that have it in them and their are people that just crawl into the fetal position...We all know this is true. Some quickly move up the rank to avoid these situations.

Unregistered
    Pompano isn't that bad. Yeah, it has its times.

Unregistered
    Wanna bet nancy! Lmao let me guess...........you work on the FAU campus.
    police!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I will bet you cause I work in Deerfield and most of those HOT calls are B.S. and coded out BRAVO.

Unregistered

Hot calls

Chicago crime story no different than shootouts that occur in big cities and small towns through history. And yes pompano, central Broward
    and south broward all have in progress murders that deputies and k9 respond to even as the shots are still going off. Random google , murder in pompano or police arrest killer, ect. Who the fuk do you think was taking the armed suspect down at the point of a shotgun? It was our troops. Every time some civilian posts an article like the infantile post comparing BSO to a shooting in another city i have to laugh because for every anecdote he gives about heroism under fire, I can give him one back about the deputies i served with here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast