Soft Rookies!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soft Rookies!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says the genius that is doing 30 years even though he or she doesn't have to. Its o.k. we understand why you need the drop, he or she ran off with the kids and you are paying an arm and a leg in child support and alimony. How does it feel knowing that your paying the guy laying pipe or the gal taking in it Mr. Veteran. Living in the house you paid for and enjoying the vacations you paid for Mr. Veteran.
    Haha, not even close rookie or is it Junior Deputy?? Coming up on 25 and plan on getting out of Dodge. I bet you wont make it to 10 pu$$y.

Unregistered
    All these new guys want to do is write tickets, in well off neighborhoods so it's not so scary, for that easy court overtime and sit under a tree all night. Overheard one of the them say he didn't want to make any traffic stops in D54 because "I could get hurt"......seriously!!!! He's another one that wants to look the part but doesn't really want to do the job. How about grow a pair or borrow them from your boyfriend! Do the job you were hired to do. I get it, times are bad for law enforcement and we have no support from within or outside the agency. But sometimes we still have to do our jobs and can't look the other way, so stop complaining about it and just do it!

Unregistered
    Chill brother. These are your soon to be supervisors.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2927966]Says the genius that is doing 30 years even though he or she doesn't have to. Its o.k. we understand why you need the drop, he or she ran off with the kids and you are paying an arm and a leg in child support and alimony. How does it feel knowing that your paying the guy laying pipe or the gal taking in it Mr. Veteran. Living in the house you paid for and enjoying the vacations you paid for Mr. Veteran.
    [/Q Unlike you I'm doing 30 years by choice. I'm gonna squeeze every dime out of the pension system that I can . Enjoy your forced 30 years with no cost of living at the end you're the moron.

Unregistered
    Soft like Peterson you mean??? Please, give ma break the guy was baby boomer for gods sake. Keep thinking your old complaining ass is tough it is actually comical to the rest of us.
    Was he always like that or did he just not care as he was retiring?

Unregistered
    Chill brother. These are your soon to be supervisors.
    Sad, but true
    We have shit promoyions, because we have shit command who love suck ass ****sticks and people who go to their church

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2928004]
    Says the genius that is doing 30 years even though he or she doesn't have to. Its o.k. we understand why you need the drop, he or she ran off with the kids and you are paying an arm and a leg in child support and alimony. How does it feel knowing that your paying the guy laying pipe or the gal taking in it Mr. Veteran. Living in the house you paid for and enjoying the vacations you paid for Mr. Veteran.
    [/Q Unlike you I'm doing 30 years by choice. I'm gonna squeeze every dime out of the pension system that I can . Enjoy your forced 30 years with no cost of living at the end you're the moron.
    Not even worth explaining it to the little F*ck stick. This me me generation don’t get it and never will. Not worth your time brother. Go make that money and rape FRS you earned it!

Unregistered
    Was he always like that or did he just not care as he was retiring?
    He was scared of AUTHORITY as deputies in that small districts are. Avoidance, avoidance, avoidance. Ignore crime, ignore evidence, use any means necessary to finesse victims into not pressing charges. If that doesn't work, write fiction. Deny, avoid, ignore pretend... that's Parkland. Cruz was created by BCPS and BSO; and so was Peterson.

Unregistered
    He was scared of AUTHORITY as deputies in that small districts are. Avoidance, avoidance, avoidance. Ignore crime, ignore evidence, use any means necessary to finesse victims into not pressing charges. If that doesn't work, write fiction. Deny, avoid, ignore pretend... that's Parkland. Cruz was created by BCPS and BSO; and so was Peterson.
    Good point, weak leadership has been poisonous here. It continues in Deerfield, check out the SRD liaison for the private schools.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12