Rip

Thread: Rip

Unregistered

Rip

Time has passed and the winds have blown whatever memories were left of a once proud little agency with a lot of talented individuals.
    I enjoyed my time there even though I waited for leadership and direction in Investigations but it never came.
    The Tallahassee Two Step

Unregistered

Politics and law Enforcement]

A couple of years prior to this agency's demise they attempted to en-grace themselves with the legislature by promoting a token black man a woman and gay to supervisory positions in investigations; didn't' work, did it?
    It was shameful and destroyed the morale of the unit, but the responsible parties all had "Golden Parachutes" made in Tallahassee for them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A couple of years prior to this agency's demise they attempted to en-grace themselves with the legislature by promoting a token black man a woman and gay to supervisory positions in investigations; didn't' work, did it?
    It was shameful and destroyed the morale of the unit, but the responsible parties all had "Golden Parachutes" made in Tallahassee for them.
    Blah blah blah blah blah.....Maybe the problem was the uneducated malcontents like you...By the way maybe the demise had to do with people like you , (minds still in the30-40's)
    . Thank goodness you aren't still here...I takes fries with that

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah blah blah.....Maybe the problem was the uneducated malcontents like you...By the way maybe the demise had to do with people like you , (minds still in the30-40's)
    . Thank goodness you aren't still here...I takes fries with that
    How does it feel to have a job that you are not suited or qualified for and GIVEN to you because of the color of your skin?
    I guess you have neither morals or pride.

Unregistered
    How does it feel to have a job that you are not suited or qualified for and GIVEN to you because of the color of your skin?
    I guess you have neither morals or pride.
    Or because you are gay?