Support Wayne go to RCC - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Tricky Ricky

RICKY IS UNSTABLE, ANGRY, UNPREDICTABLE, TALKS SHIT ABOUT EVERYONE BEHIND THIER BACKS. RICKY FLYS OFF THE HANDLE AND IS LITTERLY LOOKING FOR CONFLICT . YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THE SHOT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT COMMISSIONER R.A. BEHIND HIS BACK WHILE TO HIS FACE HE WAS SAYING HE WAS GOING TO PROTECT HIM AND BLOCK THE OIR REPORT SO THE PUBLIC COULD NOT OBTAIN IT. Did He really say "He finger ****ked her I know it" .... ? Did he really say that? YOU ARE AN ANGRY UNSTABLE PERSON WHO WAS A SHITTY N.R.O. SGT. I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM JOHN K-9 RET. WHO SAID YOU ARE NUCKING FUTS ANGRY DARTH VADER WANT TO BE . WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO RICKY PUT ME IN RCC? ATTACK MY CHARACTER? YOU ARE IN GREAT PHYSICAL SHAPE FROM JUMPING TO CONCLUSION AND FLYING OFF THE HANDLE AND RUNNING PEOPLE DOWN EVERYDAY. THE CITY WILL REGRET TRICKY RICKY . THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK WITH GOOD REASON. "TRICKY RICKY" LOL TRICKY RICKY THE CHARACTERS ASSASSIN.

Unregistered

WC the consummate professional

Got to hand it to Will. Saw him in the locker room yesterday. Dirty, sweaty, burnt after teaching an ATV class to new Park Rangers all day. To shower change and head right into citizen’s police academy (the same course that alledgely did him in) to engage them for hours with a smile without missing a beat. I asked him why, weren’t you kicked out, F this place. Classic response, no sir you are mistaken, I wasn’t retained. Didn’t bad mouth a single individual, this agency, anyone. Wow, wow, wow, wow.

Mr. WC, I applaud you! And FYI, I had to peak in the classroom and see how he was doing, didn’t look at the slides once, informative, engaging, entertaining - Classic Will.

What a mistake this entire place is making. He has the rank and files respect he has the community’s respect. Come on folks, get over it. It’s not him!!!

Unregistered
    Great! A vindictive Chief. That’s all this place needs. I rather see Oates as Chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m retired and worked with him in SIU. He is very vindictive and does not trust anyone. When we voiced our concerns he took away our weekends. Lashes out under pressure.

The rest of the command staff.

DO: Never worked for him but he seems like an a$$hole
    RC: See above.
    PA: Attaches to whoever is on top and cries under pressure
    SG: Can’t keep a secret but stand up cop
    WJ: Your next Chief
    DM: Still living the K9 days at Sweetwater
    DD: Very Smart but made his bed
    HD: Would be a Major if he had not played IA
    MP: Should be a Major but #metoopablo got it
    IR: Connected by his Godfather
    RW: like to read on mids as a jailer no ball of fire
    PP: heard he’s a hell of a nice guy but a PITA

Will’s father is a great guy that always took care of the MBPD and a stake holder in the City. Will is a very smart young man that will be successful anywhere he lands. I am pretty sure that is the consensus among many.
    Get your story straight on why SIU lost weekends off. How about only being called out on one saturday at the request of a Major only to have 1 out of 12 detectives respond while having assigned cell phones.

Unregistered
    Get your story straight on why SIU lost weekends off. How about only being called out on one saturday at the request of a Major only to have 1 out of 12 detectives respond while having assigned cell phones.
    Well. So what? It’s not like there is anything vice related that can’t wait till Monday.

Unregistered
    Thanks Ernie. You sucked back then too. The only reason you were the only one that showed up is because you live on the beach.

Unregistered
    Thanks Ernie. You sucked back then too. The only reason you were the only one that showed up is because you live on the beach.
    Eggplant, Peach, Smile face

Unregistered
    Wayne is a great person that would be an excellent choice. Collado will be a member of his Command Staff. Will is very knowledgeable and would bring that knowledge to Wayne.

Unregistered
    Wayne is a great person that would be an excellent choice. Collado will be a member of his Command Staff. Will is very knowledgeable and would bring that knowledge to Wayne.
    Wayne can teach us how to scale a wall like spidey

Unregistered
    Wayne can teach us how to scale a wall like spidey
    And Ricky can teach us about pro life

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast