Support Wayne go to RCC - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Unregistered
    Wakandaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
    Wha? Huh? ummmm...

Unregistered
    If what constitutes a great leader is determined by their past leadership positions, Wayne is a much better fit.

Unregistered
    Wayne is my pick too. He also should have been the one to go to the FBI.not a guy on the DROP.

#waynesworld

Unregistered
    Goes to show Oates and Clements made yet another mistake. I had to sit through yet another lackluster QMR session. How many more bodycam discussions do we have to sit through? How many more times do we have to see someone from the ivory tower? What a BS field force training. Lt JA and Sgt KB take note, just because that little certificate says you can teach and someone sent you to the regional field force team, you both have a lot to learn when it comes to delivery, charisma, and attention span. Hey chiefs why don’t you do us all a favor and bring Will back. He can teach anything, not afraid to listen to feedback and try new things, tells you why not just “because we are”. Another wasted day. Best thing Oates has done is implement 4 wasted days a year with BS. At least the real training unit made it tolerable and didn’t smack you in the face with shields and tried to cover it up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Goes to show Oates and Clements made yet another mistake. I had to sit through yet another lackluster QMR session. How many more bodycam discussions do we have to sit through? How many more times do we have to see someone from the ivory tower? What a BS field force training. Lt JA and Sgt KB take note, just because that little certificate says you can teach and someone sent you to the regional field force team, you both have a lot to learn when it comes to delivery, charisma, and attention span. Hey chiefs why don’t you do us all a favor and bring Will back. He can teach anything, not afraid to listen to feedback and try new things, tells you why not just “because we are”. Another wasted day. Best thing Oates has done is implement 4 wasted days a year with BS. At least the real training unit made it tolerable and didn’t smack you in the face with shields and tried to cover it up.
    Enjoy your time in RCC and move on.

Unregistered
    Bro please, best thing that happened to him. Trust me.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415