Support Wayne go to RCC - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I really don’t know how the Chief didn’t know about those defective bullet proof vests. The County knew and looked out for their officers not demoting the guy who discovered it. And shame on Sweetwater Legend Danny MoRONGA for disparaging Will. I have known Ricky for 25 years and I don’t see him looking the other way. He was given bad 13 by Danny. I am pretty sure Ricky will make it right when he gets back.

#sweetwaterlegend

Unregistered
    Ricky is going to do the right thing. He just got bad 13. He’s no dummy.

Unregistered
    I hope so. I was in the last QMR. I don’t know why Will was there giving it his all still giving a crap. If it was me this place can kiss my ass and I would have been on a sick or vacation day. Can we all just get along and leave the professionals where they belong? Some folks are EXCELLENT at what they do and how they do it. Training did need an overhaul. From what I hear it happened. Your dead weight AA is leaving. No ball of fire. Never was never has been. DB legend, deep sea master, station hallway expert while in patrol. Training can be a shining gem again without the anchor weighing them down. Good luck Will.
    #rickydotherightthing

Unregistered
    As in ancient times, a great flood will come and cleanse the earth anew!

#kingtideforwayne

Unregistered
    Wayne would not have fallen for the Sweetwater legends story or the Vanity PIO’s

#smurfsforwayne

Unregistered
    Looks like RC got bad 13 and he didn’t do his homework. Hopefully this can be settled like professionals and the Agency is placed in front of egos. If DM and ER gave bad 13 to RC then they need to be sent back to patrol. If the media finds out about failing vests, and the guy who notified the brass was transfered, we have a problem Houston.

#rickyforwayne

Unregistered
    That’s the problem. Everyone jumps to conclusions without doing their homework. Will did his homework. Will verified and checked his sources. Will didn’t standby and let this go because it “wouldn’t cause waves”. Will is a smart guy. Will brought it up to his bosses. Whatever it was. DM got his feelings hurt because he wasn’t the one who discovered any flaw and can be the saving grace. ER messed up when he didn’t answer the phone and they phoned the backup who they would rather speak to anyway. Wish Clements would see his cohorts are a bunch of clowns who are trying to save their own skins and pinning their short comings on other. Rick, come back refreshed, come back smarter, come back calmer.

#mediaforwayne

Unregistered
    Hopefully they reconsider this move. Especially if it was based on bad information.

#DAnforwayne

Unregistered
    Can’t we all just get along?

#rodneykingforwayne

Unregistered
    #sheriffbufordtjusticeforwayne

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast