Support Wayne go to RCC - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    #hispanicofficersforwayne What has Ricky done while all of us have been smashed while others get slaps on the wrist. Now Will is being screwed and Wayne is looking out for him. So Ricky please stop with the horrible attempt on speaking Spanish. You ain’t Latin Bro. If you want to look at what a QRU supervisor looks like press 3 on the elevator, make a right and walk to the back office in CID.
    Yes. Ricky is hispanic. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Unregistered
    Yes. Ricky is hispanic. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Barreto is more Hispanic than Ricky and he doesn't even speak Spanish.

Ricky, are you posting in 3rd person?

#youaintanoyebro

#suertaeso

Unregistered
    Ricardo Mario is as Hispanic as Oates is Jewish and Ernesto is gay, WHEN CONVINIENT!

#nonhatersforwayne

Unregistered
    and jess dat guas me espelling it in espanglish para Ricardo. Yo se que es “convenient” pero us “oyes” como Ricky read like dis.

#betruetoyourselfforwayne

Unregistered
    Ricky has to be livid with today’s news. Oates to get 3 year extension.

Unregistered
    I rather have Dan than Rick. Groom Wayne and make him the next Chief.

#ibisforwayne

Unregistered
    I’d rather have three more years of crime, do nothing COPS, unfair discipline, grievance after grievance, and DAn’s I do what I want attitude and the worst appointees ever than Clements bipolarness. At least DAn on top keeps Tricky Ricky from completely taking over. He’s still a snake but knows when to slither under a rock and blame others for his lack of judgement. Just ask the guy in training getting punished over doing the right thing instead of doing the Rick thing. Hey Rick, how many times has WC bailed you out of a jam and made you look good? Three more years of Oates sucks, but it’s better than 3 months of Clements. Everyone see how peaceful it was without him around?

#hopeitainttrueforwayne

Unregistered
    I think it is safe to say that the Chief has lost all control of the PD. Ricky is making all the moves. And he is screwing anybody he doesn’t like.
    Wasn’t Ricky supposed to keep Will in the range when he got back from the FBI?

Homies got no juice.

Unregistered
    Ricky needs to start showing everyone where he stands if he wants to have a chance. The lies are starting to 3-17 with each other.

#turncoatsforWayne

Unregistered
    Ricky has proven over and over he’s not a leader. He is another city hall yes man. I hate to say this but if Wayne doesn’t get the job the city should go outside again for a new chief. Maybe the former Sheriff of Milwaukee.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast