Schools Covered Immediately No Overtime More Sgt Promotions!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Schools Covered Immediately No Overtime More Sgt Promotions!!!

Pepito the coordinator for the new school unit SRO. Experienced veteran SRO's. Each NET will have school assigned officers A shift with SSM. Mondays will be covered by NRO"s and PST,s. Each channel will have a SRO sergeant responsible on checking his hers assigned officers and relieving them for breaks. No Overtime needed and issue resolved. SWAT officers will be drafted if coverage needed. Face it, these SWAT guys are the most elite and tactical for this operation.

Unregistered
    What about Lt’s? Are they going to get to Mrs Natalie Martinez or does she have to wait for the next promotional exam for her to mysteriously come out number #1?

Unregistered
    We have the worse current Lts ever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about Lt’s? Are they going to get to Mrs Natalie Martinez or does she have to wait for the next promotional exam for her to mysteriously come out number #1?
    Well, NO! They will retire as many on staff as they can. Promote Lt's to staff and soon Natalie Martinez nee Papier, from the bottom of the Lt list will get promoted, way before a new test is given. She's not going to take Ron's last name, she wants us all to believe, that EVERYTHING she's done has and is on her own..

Unregistered
    this list expires soon

Unregistered
    Sorry brother. Only the people that went to the line supervision class are getting promoted. Good luck next time and study

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry brother. Only the people that went to the line supervision class are getting promoted. Good luck next time and study
    Lol, I guess you must be one of them, no further comment, lol

Unregistered
    No more promotions for Sgts and Lts. The next exam process will start soon.

Unregistered
    SRO are already in place. After the fact they announced it. We need more man power on patrol immediately. SRO is all the friends and family along with PST joining the SRO. Why? Why? Pst already work 6 days a week. I’ve been here 21 years and the veterans is constantly getting sh!ted on. Different day same B. S. Where my money from the city ? I don’t think I’ll ever get it. The department is hiring rookies to get rid of us veterans so they can’t pay us our money. Plan and simple. They have money to hired great! But when I’m getting my got damn money putas? Dale

~Eminem

Unregistered
    You are not getting anything and that's it . Why do you want money anyways , I don't understand , we give you the privilege to ride a bicycle to Orlando and to be part of this organization with access to The fop , that should be enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast