PBA negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

We did

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just shut the hell up already and do as Jeff says. You guys make it sound like its something important, its only money.
    We did and signed a waiver jack arse, that worked out great for us. Jeff should step down or we should change unions.

ACM

Reality

Don't expect full restoration. We are just stringing you along.

Unregistered
    Dont blame the PBA. There's no unity in this place. This place is so divided that we cant do anything. Brothers and Sisters, what a joke

Unregistered
    I agree, Jeff has worked harder than anyone else present or past.

Unregistered

Negotiations

Well first it was tier 1 vs tier 2....... Now from the looks of it it's who ever is going to retire immediately gets 22/80 and everyone else welcome to the TIER 2 TRAIN........

But don't worry...... For all those not dropping in this possible new contract I believe there is a saying that has been told to may TIER 2 guys that applys here......

Don't worry you will have other contracts to get it back hahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2942108]Well first it was tier 1 vs tier 2....... Now from the looks of it it's who ever is going to retire immediately gets 22/80 and everyone else welcome to the TIER 2 TRAIN........

But don't worry...... For all those not dropping in this possible new contract I believe there is a saying that has been told to may TIER 2 guys that applys here......

Don't worry you will have other contracts to get it back hahahahahahaha[/QUOTE

You think that's funny? Tier 2 guys signed up for 25/75 when they took on the job. You have not claim to 22/80 or 185. Tier 1 signed up for 22/80 and their retirement was taken illegally and the PBA didn't do crap and made matters worst. There is a big difference. Hopefully, yours doesn't get stolen too in 5 or 10 years. Will see how much you will laugh then.

Unregistered

Not Good!

Well first it was tier 1 vs tier 2....... Now from the looks of it it's who ever is going to retire immediately gets 22/80 and everyone else welcome to the TIER 2 TRAIN........

Don't worry you will have other contracts to get it back hahahahahahaha
    I heard there is a Tier 3 for the suckers who have been here less than 10 years.

ACM
    Quote Originally Posted by ACM View Post
    Don't expect full restoration. We are just stringing you along.
    I told you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ACM View Post
    I told you.
    There will be crumbs left for us newbies.

ACM
    There will be crumbs left for us newbies.
    Crumbs is what we are offering. Take it or leave it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast