Treasure Island SWAT Gangbang - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Reporters. It’s not hard to request CAD records for calls. And since there was only one SWAT ever in Treasure Island it shouldn’t be that hard to get. Then you get historical notes about when certain people arrived, when SWAT got activated and when they actually did something. It’s pretty sad.
    Who cares was anyone in the public hurt. It could have taken 5 days as long no one other than the BGs were hurt.

Unregistered
    Who cares was anyone in the public hurt. It could have taken 5 days as long no one other than the BGs were hurt.
    Well, there is an answer for that too. You believe because no innocent person was hurt that this was a success? We were just lucky no one was hurt, except for the fried bad guy. The bad guy had all the time in the world to prepare for an assault. He knew pretty early in the day that his friends had been grabbed and his stolen SUV was found. Which means we were lucky he did not go Rambo. We were lucky he basically passed out. Because after twelve hours of no one doing anything we were lucky he didn’t fortify his location or worse, flee with his assault rifle, pistol and bombs. Then he could have gone on a rampage that could have cost innocent people their lives. So while the Sheriff and Chiefs talked for hours about using SWAT, we were lucky. The Sheriff was put on the spot because another agency said nut up or step the **** out of the way. And luckily that was Agency that could tell the sheriff to go to hell. I would have loved to see the look on the sheriff’s face when he was told step off. I love it that he has zero sway over Marshalls. If not for that the Sheriff would have listened to dumbass Sean, George and Dan. They would have pulled out and used TSU and VCTF to watch and wait. Then they would have followed this armed nut bag until they could quietly take him down while he walked into the 7-11. And that is because that is their weak ass go to play. This agency never does dynamic entry search warrants. They only hit empty houses. And they sure as hell do not do no knock entries to get real bad guys. Let that sink in. A police agency that does not do search warrants because they are afraid to use SWAT. So drug dealers are safe. And apparently drug addicted crazy people with guns are safe too. Well until twelve hours later and then they get to blow doors in half, use gas without effect and flashbang a room until it catches fire. Yeah, that was a tactical master piece. I am sure that SWAT teams across the country will model their practices after that amateur hour event. Or they will use this as a perfect example of what never to do. Go ahead Bob’s *****, tell me that’s all fake news. Truth hurts.

Unregistered
    Well, there is an answer for that too. You believe because no innocent person was hurt that this was a success? We were just lucky no one was hurt, except for the fried bad guy. The bad guy had all the time in the world to prepare for an assault. He knew pretty early in the day that his friends had been grabbed and his stolen SUV was found. Which means we were lucky he did not go Rambo. We were lucky he basically passed out. Because after twelve hours of no one doing anything we were lucky he didn’t fortify his location or worse, flee with his assault rifle, pistol and bombs. Then he could have gone on a rampage that could have cost innocent people their lives. So while the Sheriff and Chiefs talked for hours about using SWAT, we were lucky. The Sheriff was put on the spot because another agency said nut up or step the **** out of the way. And luckily that was Agency that could tell the sheriff to go to hell. I would have loved to see the look on the sheriff’s face when he was told step off. I love it that he has zero sway over Marshalls. If not for that the Sheriff would have listened to dumbass Sean, George and Dan. They would have pulled out and used TSU and VCTF to watch and wait. Then they would have followed this armed nut bag until they could quietly take him down while he walked into the 7-11. And that is because that is their weak ass go to play. This agency never does dynamic entry search warrants. They only hit empty houses. And they sure as hell do not do no knock entries to get real bad guys. Let that sink in. A police agency that does not do search warrants because they are afraid to use SWAT. So drug dealers are safe. And apparently drug addicted crazy people with guns are safe too. Well until twelve hours later and then they get to blow doors in half, use gas without effect and flashbang a room until it catches fire. Yeah, that was a tactical master piece. I am sure that SWAT teams across the country will model their practices after that amateur hour event. Or they will use this as a perfect example of what never to do. Go ahead Bob’s *****, tell me that’s all fake news. Truth hurts.
    That is FAKE NEWS and MADE UP BS. It is a fair tale with no accurate fact. It is all spin. You have no clue what you are talking about. You must of hear something that you are repeating cause that there is BS. How do know when the Chief or Sheriff were asked to make a decision were you there. NO is the answer. May be they made the decision immediatly. May be if there was a delay it was because of your beloved Marshal’s service. dont talk trash when you are light on facts bro.

Unregistered
    That is FAKE NEWS and MADE UP BS. It is a fair tale with no accurate fact. It is all spin. You have no clue what you are talking about. You must of hear something that you are repeating cause that there is BS. How do know when the Chief or Sheriff were asked to make a decision were you there. NO is the answer. May be they made the decision immediatly. May be if there was a delay it was because of your beloved Marshal’s service. dont talk trash when you are light on facts bro.
    Maybe I was. How do you think I know. They didn’t decide shit quickly. Then they lied to the media. That’s pathetic. Not light on facts PR mouth piece. Ask your boss.

Unregistered
    Good thing this was not a school active shooter situation because we would be dealing with a Broward-Parkland scenario again. Bob, Sean, George and Dan were schooled by the USM and embarrassed into taking some sort of action after 12+ hours of failing to make a decision. Of course failing to make decisions is the MO of this administration except in cases of employee DUI or the IA cases of people Bob dislikes.

Unregistered
    How do you know did Bob give you his fake story while sitting around the dinner table. Not everything is fake news. I was there and know that the USMS were initially told Pinellas SWAT was not going to respond by order of Car 2. I suppose the only thing you would believe iis a audio tape of Car 2 telling the major (RN) to tell USMS it's a no go. Oh FYI Bob or his staff will refuse to provide text or electronic e mail information that would assist in breaking down time lines or claim they don't exist. Oh Sean where's those text messages you order CD to download before he retired. I thought you lawfully needed permission from the subscriber or a subpeona to get that info. You need to start a IA on yourself. Enough is Enough Bob shill.

Unregistered
    Can you blame the sheriff for not using the goof troop swat team full of Facebook warriors?

Unregistered
    Due to the widespread incompetence at the very top of this administration it is no wonder nobody wanted to make a decision until pressed by the USM. Nobody wanted to incur Bob's wrath if anything went wrong with this latest hot potato so they passed the buck to Bob. He couldn't make a decision since he is not a LEO so the USM made it for him. Bob the media w***e is now desperately trying to stay away from the media and more embarrassing headlines.

Unregistered
    That was the first and last time the Explosive Breaching Team will ever be used. They were asked to pitch an easy soft ball. They blew it. Good job wasting all that time and money on a pretend tier 1 anti-terrorism team of clowns.

Unregistered
    Our SWAT team only picks guys who can do 100 pushups and look good in a Facebook selfie. Car 1 keeps them on a short leash because he doesn’t want the bad press when one of them f up. Other agencies, especially in bigger northern cities, have older, wiser guys who can make good decisions on the fly. Many of our Facebook warriors have never taken a hot call, let alone able to make good tactical decisions.

This stemmed from guys like ACD Sean J who thinks he was a SWAT God years ago. His tactical experience came from watching old war movies. If you watch our guys train you’ll see bits of those movies. Why? Because it’s all the fake ass wanna be “Operators” know.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast