Officers Drafted! Force to work Overtime at schools - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Where is the flop on this matter

Unregistered
    So you complete a 10 hour or about to start one after you walk the halls at a school. If's it your days off great. Officers pulling more then 15 hours. Are a liability! Then you have the drive home? The department is putting them and the one working around them at risk. Let along our great community Boss man your going about this all wrong. Make it on our "E" day's, 2 day's out of a week isn't so bad. Now, don't forget all the special folks "Jerry's Kid's" you have hiding out in special units. Let's share the pain!! Let's not forget to have squad's working 24-7, just in the pork-n-Beans.. Soon as the good folks in the Grove learn of this, they will want the same. Then Downtown and so on. Why isn't the County providing school resource in the city? They did at 1 time. They used to even have a mini-station 2 doublewide mobile homes right on 62st near or close to I-95. Now, you will have some lining up for this, more power to them but just as many who DO NOT want to deal with this BS! Wait a second... Is this the city's way of saying OPP'S sorry people, we love to pay you want we owe, cause the courts ordered it BUT now we be poor again having to pay all this overtime??? You crafty little sh!t's...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop complaining about work, it is actually a blessing to be able to work extra and get paid for it, it works for me. I enjoy working a little extra here and there and make the extra money that helps me with the family needs, there are others in the private sector or on many other professions that don't have this benefit. I am thankful for the over time an off duty jobs. I love you Miami!!!
    We don’t want to work off duties or overtime! Why do you think outside agency are working all of our events.

Unregistered
    We don’t want to work off duties or overtime! Why do you think outside agency are working all of our events.
    I agree with you. I don’t live beyond my means and don’t need to to be slave to this place. Max 40 a week and that’s it. Any more hours is a liability on my pension and freedom. No thank you.

Unregistered
    Guys the people for the school detail has already been assigned. If it’s a private school than you have a better change being the coordinator and making money. Public school has already been assigned to the friends and family.

Unregistered
    Guys the people for the school detail has already been assigned. If it’s a private school than you have a better change being the coordinator and making money. Public school has already been assigned to the friends and family.
    Once again the stupidity and misinformation supersede everything, they have used units on duty like beats and pst to cover the schools, the friends and family are not assigned to that detailed , informed yourself .

Unregistered
    Good put those lazy pst to work.

Unregistered
    Once again the stupidity and misinformation supersede everything, they have used units on duty like beats and pst to cover the schools, the friends and family are not assigned to that detailed , informed yourself .
    Exactly paying them overtime! We don’t want to work f.. King overtime!!!! If that was the case we would work off duties.

Unregistered

Cry Babies

Now we know who has a Lazy Boy at home....I think Manny needs to come back

Unregistered
    GOes to show you leo Affairs works! Colina you should be fired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12