Hodges for pba president - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Lie to me & tell me you think They aren’t “Living it up” so they go to meetings & show up to other cities. They like the Free Time away & credit cards. I gues. You didn’t hear about the San fmSiefo Fun.... there was a lot of Free Time in Dime (Jenkins) what do you really thinks he pays for with the Cards? Ask Robert if all is in the Up & Up..,. He will smile & look away. Those guys are enjoying the $$ WE provide. All the promises & Lies. Nothing really has happened. Do you know that a Man is onkybhis word. Look how some of these use their words:
    Stal... Liar, Clueless, Lost, B.S.
    Jenkins...Liar, Cheater, Dirty Sneak, wanna be
    David.... Liar, Lost, un Loyal,
    Steve..,,,Liar, Theft, Slick, corrupt
    Robert... Liar, Deceitful, Lost, Lazy
    How can this be Ok??
    All these LIES, I know everyone sees it.

Unregistered
    Serious talk. All I see is picture taking and then telling us, oh this is so and so. I don’t care. I don’t pay dues for that. I WANT RESULTS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serious talk. All I see is picture taking and then telling us, oh this is so and so. I don’t care. I don’t pay dues for that. I WANT RESULTS.
    Well said. Thank you for saying it

Unregistered
    Well said. Thank you for saying it
    I want a PBA President that acts like one. Not one that acts like a silly kid who can’t contain himself and always runs in front of everyone’s view to take a picture or dumb ass selfies.
    I want a president others respect not one who is made fun of everywhere he shows up

Unregistered
    I want a PBA President that acts like one. Not one that acts like a silly kid who can’t contain himself and always runs in front of everyone’s view to take a picture or dumb ass selfies.
    I want a president others respect not one who is made fun of everywhere he shows up
    Hodges has said he would want to be president but he is not aware of any restrictions prohibiting him from running for President. The current folks
    Won’t tell him because it would mean competition. Somebody has to get the ball rolling

Unregistered
    Hodges has said he would want to be president but he is not aware of any restrictions prohibiting him from running for President. The current folks
    Won’t tell him because it would mean competition. Somebody has to get the ball rolling
    We got u C$. Dirty South behind u!

Unregistered
    I spoke to Hodges today he is happy in K9

Unregistered
    I've mentioned this before, let's send a clear message to the PBA. Do not participate in any of the PBA functions. Let the photo ops show zero member attendance. No more parties. Let's force them to focus on getting us our contract or resign.

Unregistered
    I've mentioned this before, let's send a clear message to the PBA. Do not participate in any of the PBA functions. Let the photo ops show zero member attendance. No more parties. Let's force them to focus on getting us our contract or resign.
    Blanca get a job

Unregistered
    I love it! "Contract or quit!", "Contract or quit!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast