2018 Florida Gubernatorial Candidates and FRS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, I "wanna bet."
    So, I'll "test" you.
    TEST QUESTION: What does it take to WORK an entire career on the front line?

You have no friggin clue! You wouldn't survive. But, that's Ok. I'll be your hero. BUH-BYE!
    You fancy yourself like you’re some kind of Navy Seal....LOL frontline. You’re biggest danger is deciding which half price place to 40 that you having been to 5 times already this month.

Unregistered
    You fancy yourself like you’re some kind of Navy Seal....LOL frontline. You’re biggest danger is deciding which half price place to 40 that you having been to 5 times already this month.

Ummm, you do know that the Navy Seals do not fight on the front line, don't you? They fight well beyond the enemy line. The Marines fight on the front line. You obviously don't know what the front line is, at the S.O., or elsewhere. Like I said, you have no clue what it takes to spend an entire career fighting on the front line.

And, "deciding which half price place to 40?" What is 10-40? You mean that elusive thing patrol has to fight for, every single day? The thing we are CONSTANTLY reminded that we are not guaranteed? EVERY SINGLE DAY! You mean that thing dispatch asks us "what time do you 10-40?" then completely ignores our answers and sends us on calls anyway, right before our 10-40 time? EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Yeah, you have no clue what it's like spending a career fighting on the front line. But we'll continue to be your heroes. Where do you our autographs sent to you?

Son, you're getting schooled with every comment you make, but keep it up.

Unregistered
    Ummm, you do know that the Navy Seals do not fight on the front line, don't you? They fight well beyond the enemy line. The Marines fight on the front line. You obviously don't know what the front line is, at the S.O., or elsewhere. Like I said, you have no clue what it takes to spend an entire career fighting on the front line.

And, "deciding which half price place to 40?" What is 10-40? You mean that elusive thing patrol has to fight for, every single day? The thing we are CONSTANTLY reminded that we are not guaranteed? EVERY SINGLE DAY! You mean that thing dispatch asks us "what time do you 10-40?" then completely ignores our answers and sends us on calls anyway, right before our 10-40 time? EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Yeah, you have no clue what it's like spending a career fighting on the front line. But we'll continue to be your heroes. Where do you our autographs sent to you?

Haaaaaa. You can’t school anyone buffet browser. You do entertain me though. I adore the hero complex you cast yourself in. You’re so desperate to be someone’s hero but have to settle on being an anonymous tough guy. Frontlines........LMAO

Unregistered

You mean like the time you swore I wasn’t a cop? Where do you learn all these sick come backs...on the frontlines? LOL

Unregistered
    You mean like the time you swore I wasn’t a cop? Where do you learn all these sick come backs...on the frontlines? LOL

There you go ASSuming that was me. Schooled again, Son!

Now, once again keep ignoring the issues that you've be schooled on...

Unregistered
    There you go ASSuming that was me. Schooled again, Son!

Now, once again keep ignoring the issues that you've be schooled on...
    OMG I get it....you capitalized the first three letters of assume to spell a bad word!! So clever! Did you just leave open mic night at the comedy club? How do you find time to come up this original material when you can’t even find time to browse the buffet cause you’re all “frontlines?”

Unregistered
    You're both jackasses. Exchange numbers, go get it on and let this site be somewhat productive

Unregistered
    You're both jackasses. Exchange numbers, go get it on and let this site be somewhat productive
    Yeah guys! We are all on here trying to make the world a better place and telling the meanies in the administration to be nice! So quit being so immature!

Unregistered
    Yeah guys! We are all on here trying to make the world a better place and telling the meanies in the administration to be nice! So quit being so immature!

Being "mature" means not giving a FU*K if someone calls you're "immature!"

What are you, in 7th grade or something? "You're so immature, grow up." Sounds like the 7th grade volleyball team...

Unregistered
    WTF? Are you guys in effing middle school?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast