2018 Florida Gubernatorial Candidates and FRS - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF? Are you guys in effing middle school?

Speaking of middle school, what's up that teenager that got promoted to Corporal after being here since lunch? Dude can't even grow a mustache, and looks like an 8th grade. Geeze Louise. Wonder if his subordinates are going to be able to take him seriously, knowing he only spent a few months in patrol. I guess they better cuz I hear his third stripe is coming soon.

Unregistered
    You're both jackasses. Exchange numbers, go get it on and let this site be somewhat productive
    Ohhhhh my my. You sound soooo rugged. Can I get yours too maybe we all can get it on?

Unregistered
    Speaking of middle school, what's up that teenager that got promoted to Corporal after being here since lunch? Dude can't even grow a mustache, and looks like an 8th grade. Geeze Louise. Wonder if his subordinates are going to be able to take him seriously, knowing he only spent a few months in patrol. I guess they better cuz I hear his third stripe is coming soon.
    Who is that? Drop a name.

Unregistered
    Who is that? Drop a name.
    There's not to many in patrol that got promoted to Corporal. Look at them. The guy who looks like an 8th grader.

Unregistered
    Exactly. They promote these kids because they know someone, but then seasoned patrol deps have to deal with them. Corporals that are inexperienced and do not know how to stand up for the squad, so they get crapped on by the brass and other squad supervisors. Think on the squads that have the least staffing and get crapped on. They always have new “yes men” bosses. These kids may be good at their jobs administratively, but many were pulled from patrol too soon and put in a cushy detective units until promoted, so they have no instict with regards to calls and what actually goes on on the streets. They take every call at face value and cant see through the BS. Luckily, at least they got it right with at least one solid experienced person promoted to sgt. Well deserved. It still doesent make up for the two sergeants who jumped ship a year or two before their 25th year due to the BS. They were good people. Too bad they were run out. I dont know what they were thinking with the plant city mafia teeny bopper promoted to corporal though. Things keep gettimg worse. Its all a popularity contest. Sorry citizens, our agency has other stuff to worry about.

Unregistered

Paraphrase

Exactly. They promote these kids because they know someone, but then seasoned patrol deps have to deal with them. Corporals that are inexperienced and do not know how to stand up for the squad, so they get crapped on by the brass and other squad supervisors. Think on the squads that have the least staffing and get crapped on. They always have new “yes men” bosses. These kids may be good at their jobs administratively, but many were pulled from patrol too soon and put in a cushy detective units until promoted, so they have no instict with regards to calls and what actually goes on on the streets. They take every call at face value and cant see through the BS. Luckily, at least they got it right with at least one solid experienced person promoted to sgt. Well deserved. It still doesent make up for the two sergeants who jumped ship a year or two before their 25th year due to the BS. They were good people. Too bad they were run out. I dont know what they were thinking with the plant city mafia teeny bopper promoted to corporal though. Things keep gettimg worse. Its all a popularity contest. Sorry citizens, our agency has other stuff to worry about.
    Or in short, “I’m a failure so I blame the system. Helps me better cope with it. Everybody has a Cush job except me the frontlines hero!”

Unregistered
    What sergeant was well deserved?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123