2018 Florida Gubernatorial Candidates and FRS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

2018 Florida Gubernatorial Candidates and FRS

Out of all of the candidates running for governor this fall, which one is going to change the retirement back to 25 years for special risk employee like us? Has anyone heard any of them talk about it? The candidate that promises to change it will get my vote....republican, democrat, it don't matter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Out of all of the candidates running for governor this fall, which one is going to change the retirement back to 25 years for special risk employee like us? Has anyone heard any of them talk about it? The candidate that promises to change it will get my vote....republican, democrat, it don't matter.
    The candidate that will get my vote will be the one to change it to 20 years, and 3.15% per year, to match TPD's retirement. HELL, why not BEAT TPD's retirement instead of matching it? Make it 18 years and 3.2% per year!

Unregistered
    Let's bring back the 6.5% drop interest rate as well. lol

Sorry folks, I do not see any of ever happening.

Unregistered
    Maybe you guys missed what the new mentality is towards cops is. We are now the throw downs, the scapegoats, the sacraficial lambs, of society. We buffer the government, our brass, and even private businesses. How many calls do we go on for hospitals and businesses to “check” on someone per “their policy” so they can pass the liability onto us. Why do we get blamed when someone we had legal right to baker act, hurts some one days later. We are of no value. Our agency accepts this. No one look out for us anymore. Any new governor, like any new sheriff, will be looking out for themselves by making the crybaby liberals and minorities happy.

Unregistered
    Maybe you guys missed what the new mentality is towards cops is. We are now the throw downs, the scapegoats, the sacraficial lambs, of society. We buffer the government, our brass, and even private businesses. How many calls do we go on for hospitals and businesses to “check” on someone per “their policy” so they can pass the liability onto us. Why do we get blamed when someone we had legal right to baker act, hurts some one days later. We are of no value. Our agency accepts this. No one look out for us anymore. Any new governor, like any new sheriff, will be looking out for themselves by making the crybaby liberals and minorities happy.
    There there. Let it all out. Good cry sniffles?

Unregistered
    There there. Let it all out. Good cry sniffles?
    The treatment towards cops your response is why I treat the public like I do. I hope you are proud. There is no value to front line employees here. The public will feel it and crime will increase. Value your employees and everything else will fall into place. Basic leadership. This agency can learn from even simple companies that manage to keep even minimum wage employees loyal and happy. It has nothing to do with pay. Its about support, starting with the proper amount of staffing. I hope you learned something fast tracker, or rookie, or Kool Aid drinker.

Unregistered
    The treatment towards cops your response is why I treat the public like I do. I hope you are proud. There is no value to front line employees here. The public will feel it and crime will increase. Value your employees and everything else will fall into place. Basic leadership. This agency can learn from even simple companies that manage to keep even minimum wage employees loyal and happy. It has nothing to do with pay. Its about support, starting with the proper amount of staffing. I hope you learned something fast tracker, or rookie, or Kool Aid drinker.
    Awwww, you being bullied at work? Nope didn’t learn a thing but you do entertain. You treat the public bad cause you’re soft and can hide behind a badge and act tough. Bet you don’t treat people bad on your day off cause you’d get for face caved in.

Unregistered
    Awwww, you being bullied at work? Nope didn’t learn a thing but you do entertain. You treat the public bad cause you’re soft and can hide behind a badge and act tough. Bet you don’t treat people bad on your day off cause you’d get for face caved in.
    There there. Let it all out. Good cry sniffles? You aint even a cop.

Unregistered
    There there. Let it all out. Good cry sniffles? You aint even a cop.
    Wanna bet? Please test me. Signal codes, state statutes, SO knowledge. You can pick whatever you like when you feel comfortable enough to leave your safe place. Glad I’m all in your head that you have to copy me soft serve.

Unregistered
    Wanna bet? Please test me. Signal codes, state statutes, SO knowledge. You can pick whatever you like when you feel comfortable enough to leave your safe place. Glad I’m all in your head that you have to copy me soft serve.

Yes, I "wanna bet."
    So, I'll "test" you.
    TEST QUESTION: What does it take to WORK an entire career on the front line?

You have no friggin clue! You wouldn't survive. But, that's Ok. I'll be your hero. BUH-BYE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast