Colina must be fired!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Colina must be fired!

The department is out of control. Lawsuits left and right. Misconduct and corruption running rampant. Ortiz untouchable Colina is a puss y

Unregistered
    I tell you what, Colina must be doing a good job because I have never seen so much community policing since he took charge of the agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I tell you what, Colina must be doing a good job because I have never seen so much community policing since he took charge of the agency.
    Maybe you should read this article how Colina
    that it couldn’t station an officer full-time at 38 elementary and Kindergarten through eighth grade schools in the city because of high crime in surrounding neighborhoods.

This was talked over a year and half ago! I guess Colina was to busy traveling around the world on City time.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    Maybe you should read this article how Colina
    that it couldn’t station an officer full-time at 38 elementary and Kindergarten through eighth grade schools in the city because of high crime in surrounding neighborhoods.

This was talked over a year and half ago! I guess Colina was to busy traveling around the world on City time.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy
    That was before someone grew balls and started recalling the many officers out on "loan". Goodbye milking the clock.

Unregistered
    Short staffed? The agency graduates a class every three months with 30 plus new officers. Where are all these new officers? I always here they are short staffed on the road.

Unregistered
    That was before someone grew balls and started recalling the many officers out on "loan". Goodbye milking the clock.
    The scam is the staff. Look on how many staff member Colina has. Ridiculous! Family and friends

Unregistered
    It’s all Bs.. The scam is the staff. Look on how many staff member Colina has. Ridiculous! Family and friends

Unregistered
    Plus the Lts we have. Total zeros

Unregistered
    Look who he had to pick from lieutenants. What a group of miserable slugs.

Unregistered
    Be careful of what you wish for. Who do we have now, that could step in and fill the Chief's slot? The city can't or won't put in a outsider. They will spend a few hundred K, on a so called national search and say the best, was right here under our noses all the time. Papier, would get the nod. Natalie, will get appoint to a staff position and all would be great again. (NOT) They need to control, the police department, not have it a independent agency. Now, Lube before you start you stupid B.S. save it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast