Make the FOP great again - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, yes the current FOP needs to go. However, votes will be controlled. Anyone would be better then who's on the board. Would the next President be the same? Business as usual? It's up to you, to do as you please and continue to pay to play for the FOP trips and whatever they want to do or take a stand and put and end to the B.S. Now, for the truth! The Pres. and the V.P. will get reelected! They have a strong following among most of the troops here. Me, I'm just one guy getting ready to retire. I've known both of them for years and I do my best to avoid being around them and honestly they more then likely feel the same about me. Which is alright with me.
    Mayors, white Cuban

City manager white Cuban

City attorney white Cuban

Chief white Cuban

Major or internal affairs white Cuban

Habitual Corrupt cop in question white Cuban

Does that answer your question?

Unregistered
    No other race qualified so there you go

Unregistered
    Cubans are not corrupt. Politicians are. We need teamsters or the water buffalo lodge. Fred and Barney will resolve our issues here.

Unregistered

I am a black Cuban

I am a black Cuban and I am going to rally up all my black brothers and my Cuban brothers and we will be supporting the Reyes brothers. We need change and they have the answers and the desire to inform the members in order to make the difference.

Unregistered
    I am a black Cuban and I am going to rally up all my black brothers and my Cuban brothers and we will be supporting the Reyes brothers. We need change and they have the answers and the desire to inform the members in order to make the difference.
    Thats why Titty Tommy wouldn't give out his number to rep people when he was on the board.

Unregistered
    I can admit Reyes has balls is atleast straight up. Not this mystery game going on. The fop has clearly came into some contingent agreement with the city based on the recent emails us vets are getting. Take it from me its time for a change in lodge 20

Unregistered
    Sailor, get off my sub!! I'll do you all one better, elect me. I'll turn this ship around and put a end to the years of normal
    sh!t. Let me appoint my owe board and we'll have everyone snapping too, within a week. No one and I mean no one can bring the experience I have.

SUBMARING AIRBORNE: WOOYAY
    Shove your Submarine up your ass!

Unregistered
    Shove your Submarine up your ass!
    No that’s how tommy boy loves it

Unregistered
    Mayors, white Cuban

City manager white Cuban

City attorney white Cuban

Chief white Cuban

Major or internal affairs white Cuban

Habitual Corrupt cop in question white Cuban

Does that answer your question?
    Which question was that??? I read nothing in the post you responded to over any race.

Unregistered
    I'm voting for David

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123