Make the FOP great again
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Make the FOP great again

Rumor has it Reyes brothers are looking to dethrone current Flop. I’m tired of complaining about the scams, tired of waiting for my money, and tired of the complete lack of transparency to its membership. If you are as tired as I am I guess it’s time the drain the swamp, Vote for the Reyes brothers and make the FOP great again.

Unregistered
    Reyes were part of the scam.

Unregistered

Reyes was never part of the scam

This liars ousted him and made his time impossible while he was there because he never saw eye to eye with Punkz, this bunch of triple faces liars need to go, they are not working for the troops, we must come together and vote for the Reyes brothers, enough of the scams and the shady tactics.

Unregistered
    Na. Part of the scams

Unregistered
    That boy Reyes was so screwed up how’s your buddy Nurse Danny

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This liars ousted him and made his time impossible while he was there because he never saw eye to eye with Punkz, this bunch of triple faces liars need to go, they are not working for the troops, we must come together and vote for the Reyes brothers, enough of the scams and the shady tactics.
    Tommy Reyes wasn’t ousted of anything. He was doing it for the stipend and was never around. I called him to be an FOP rep and he said that wasn’t his job and to call the others. What we need is someone that has never sat on the board.

Unregistered
    Ask about the robbery files they found after he was booted from there.

Unregistered

Anybody will be better than the ones we have now

Anybody will be better than the ones we have now, the ones we have now are the worst we ever had, get them out and you will see results almost immediately. What we have now is a disaster that can't and won't represent us.

Unregistered
    Ok, yes the current FOP needs to go. However, votes will be controlled. Anyone would be better then who's on the board. Would the next President be the same? Business as usual? It's up to you, to do as you please and continue to pay to play for the FOP trips and whatever they want to do or take a stand and put and end to the B.S. Now, for the truth! The Pres. and the V.P. will get reelected! They have a strong following among most of the troops here. Me, I'm just one guy getting ready to retire. I've known both of them for years and I do my best to avoid being around them and honestly they more then likely feel the same about me. Which is alright with me.

Unregistered
    reyes ain’t no better. He also gained from those trips. His a hypocrite and a c sucker. Won’t be change. Third person needed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast