Feed the world

Thread: Feed the world

Unregistered

Feed the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLLAeNhH3k

Well Folk's she's at it again (Sgt. Garrett). For the past 6-months besides being off for multiple days for unknown scientific sicknesses, unearned vacations and freak accidents. She has though of another ploy to get off the road. It's call Feed the World. She is basically receiving help from the main brain child Harry Chaplain and about 12 other food pantries to give out food to the needy. The ploy is also related to gaining attention for a promotion. She advised multiple people that she started this campaign because she is burned out on the road and needs a break from the road. She attempted to make this Feed the World campaign a full time gig alleviating her from handling responsibilities on her shift. Her superiors advised her she was full shit and could Feed the World on her own time. How in the hell could she be so burned out from the road. Is she burned out from being off most her career. Well I can say I did see her complete one work assignment at Germain Arena. She's not a good cop or supervisor, but she can push old ladies around in wheel chairs at funeral. I guess she proved she's capable of doing something while she's working.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLLAeNhH3k

Well Folk's she's at it again (Sgt. Garrett). For the past 6-months besides being off for multiple days for unknown scientific sicknesses, unearned vacations and freak accidents. She has though of another ploy to get off the road. It's call Feed the World. She is basically receiving help from the main brain child Harry Chaplain and about 12 other food pantries to give out food to the needy. The ploy is also related to gaining attention for a promotion. She advised multiple people that she started this campaign because she is burned out on the road and needs a break from the road. She attempted to make this Feed the World campaign a full time gig alleviating her from handling responsibilities on her shift. Her superiors advised her she was full shit and could Feed the World on her own time. How in the hell could she be so burned out from the road. Is she burned out from being off most her career. Well I can say I did see her complete one work assignment at Germain Arena. She's not a good cop or supervisor, but she can push old ladies around in wheel chairs at funeral. I guess she proved she's capable of doing something while she's working.

This does not surprise me at all about this lazy supervisor. To any officers that are assisting this Sgt. she is using you for her own personal gain. She does not give a shitt about hekping anyone else but herself.

Unregistered
    This does not surprise me about this lazy no good stupervisor. Anyone assisting her with this project is being used. She does not care anything about feeding the needy. She is all about her self. What a disgrace using this agenda to better her chance at a promotion.

Unregistered
    It appears that Pate has smartened up. She decided to step down and no longer help Jacky with the project. She finally realized she was being used by Jacky who only wants to be a Lieutenant.

Unregistered
    It appears that Pate has smartened up. She decided to step down and no longer help Jacky with the project. She finally realized she was being used by Jacky who only wants to be a Lieutenant.
    Did she finally stop asking everyone to donate canned food and Roman noodles for the needy children? Maybe she saw the needy children getting 2 free meals a day at her SRO job and realized it’s all a scam

Unregistered
    The FMLA Queen sends out an email regarding the department's feeding program. Attempting to promote her name for promotion. How can you expect to be promoted if you have hardly worked in years to show productivity? Yes, the department's feeding program not Jacky's program. The only two people who have done work toward the program is Bryan Smith delivering food to the school. And the schools SRO Moise. Moise has been completing inventory on the food, bagging the food and handing out the food to needy families. While Jacky sits at her desk on light duty getting fatter by the day.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry #instagil will be there to jump in on the photos

Unregistered
    Don’t worry #instagil will be there to jump in on the photos
    Yes, instagil is also going to be sending hand written letters to felon juvenile parents about free services the city police department may offer to help them commit more crimes by allowing them at the stars complex to break into more vehicles

Unregistered
    The FMLA Queen sends out an email regarding the department's feeding program. Attempting to promote her name for promotion. How can you expect to be promoted if you have hardly worked in years to show productivity? Yes, the department's feeding program not Jacky's program. The only two people who have done work toward the program is Bryan Smith delivering food to the school. And the schools SRO Moise. Moise has been completing inventory on the food, bagging the food and handing out the food to needy families. While Jacky sits at her desk on light duty getting fatter by the day.

So why does Jacky continues to lie regarding her involvement with the program.

Unregistered
    When will Jacky be arrest for Worker's Comp Fraud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ac7LzckbW0