The farquaad star sqaud - check them out
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The farquaad star sqaud - check them out

You have got to check this out on google. They have their own meme now. Farquaad, smith and da chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have got to check this out on google. They have their own meme now. Farquaad, smith and da chief.
    True story

Unregistered
    The three stooges

Unregistered
    I want royalties

Unregistered
    I believe the command staff and the car 2 are trying to make things better here. The damage that was done can be fixed, but it takes time. Thank you command staff.

Unregistered
    I believe the command staff and the car 2 are trying to make things better here. The damage that was done can be fixed, but it takes time. Thank you command staff.
    Yes thank you for taking care of all the baseball, golf and hockey players over and over and over again.

Unregistered

Damage

The damage done can be repaired, what damage are you talking about and who caused it ? , CAR 1 the fellow who made car 2. I think the sheriff has tried to do the best with what he has, which is not much, therein lies the problem, maybe he should listen OR have listened to some of the old timers that came from Union agencies ,where all things done have to be on board, problem is the old timers already have one pension and are here just to do another 15 or maybe 20, Sheriff has NEVER asked for opinions and the old timers just want to do their time and go, they could care a less about the good of the Organization, one can not blame those sucking up as it seems to work.
    By the way Palm Beach S.O. is starting at 51,000, so if you can not support the man in charge YOU MUST leave.

Unregistered
    Because unions fix everything? Been there and done that, No thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The three stooges
    Those three have things so f'ed up. The walk the hallway like they're on a runway somewhere. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Before you bash me, I have been here for 15 years and finally think we’re heading in the right direction. Just need one more change to happen and a decent raise this October.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast