Parkland Comission
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Parkland Comission

In the same group of losers as Runcie and Sheriff. Won't take a stand on law enforcement or in the schools. Let's vote them out too. # FixIt.

Please vote for Ryan Petty on Aug 28. The first step in cleaning house is to overturn this liberal school board. Then, once we fire Runcie there's nothing left to focus on but ridding our county of THE BARNEY FIFE OF PARKLAND.

God bless the good men and women of the BSO.

534 plus Parkland Republicans. We got this.

Unregistered

He has my vote!

Unregistered
    Many of you all live up in Palm Beach where the schools are probably more safe. But, please, if you don't live in Broward, and you have family/friends who do, please ask them to register to vote, show up on August 28 to slap down these liberal monsters.

For school board, please vote:

Petty ** At large seat, any district can vote for him

Rupert ( The only incumbent who stands up to Runcie)

Mendolsohn- Supported by the Pollack family

We WILL FixIt for our kids and for ALL county agencies affected by twisted liberal ideology, manipulation and the exploitation of minorities (the exchange of turkeys for votes)

Osgood, Korn, Murray, Levinson? ALL need to be GONE. Parkland district 17 is closer to being history. If you have "integrity" please apply to the independent PPD. We'll have a law ENFORCEMENT agency; and, you still won't be too busy...We're 48% REPUBLICAN and it's time for our voices to be heard. Be safe everyone. Retirement is great and your health in reaching it MATTERS.

Unregistered
    Parkland had its own police dept until 2004. It paid well. This time, the residents will be sure that it is not stacked with friends/family of politicians. It looked as though the plan would be to go with Springs, but not anymore. Property values are dropping already. The city is looking to be as independent as possible in an every aspect including education and law enforcement. It's very doable now that Parkland is less of a transient community than 10 years ago. Residents are willing to cough up. The changes will bring back the home values as the stink of Sheriff Hairplugs,Runcie and this toxic school board are washed off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Parkland had its own police dept until 2004. It paid well. This time, the residents will be sure that it is not stacked with friends/family of politicians. It looked as though the plan would be to go with Springs, but not anymore. Property values are dropping already. The city is looking to be as independent as possible in an every aspect including education and law enforcement. It's very doable now that Parkland is less of a transient community than 10 years ago. Residents are willing to cough up. The changes will bring back the home values as the stink of Sheriff Hairplugs,Runcie and this toxic school board are washed off.
    Parkland Police paid well? Is this a F’in joke? I bet they had a great retirement also? You have NO clue what you are talking about when it came to Parkland P.D.

Unregistered
    Parkland Police paid well? Is this a F’in joke? I bet they had a great retirement also? You have NO clue what you are talking about when it came to Parkland P.D.
    They did have a great retirement. Their "officers" life span exceeded the expected 5 years post retirement. Most of them are still alive and not on a third marriage.

Unregistered
    They did have a great retirement. Their "officers" life span exceeded the expected 5 years post retirement. Most of them are still alive and not on a third marriage.
    Really, now that’s funny I have a good friend who is a retired Parkland supervisor and he can barely make ends meet. He also has another career on top of Social Security and he is NO spring chicken. So take that B.S. elsewhere. Or maybe you can ask the Alpha shift Deputy in Parkland (original P.P.D.) on how long he will have to work to have any significant retirement.

Unregistered
    Really, now that’s funny I have a good friend who is a retired Parkland supervisor and he can barely make ends meet. He also has another career on top of Social Security and he is NO spring chicken. So take that B.S. elsewhere. Or maybe you can ask the Alpha shift Deputy in Parkland (original P.P.D.) on how long he will have to work to have any significant retirement.
    Those are sad "stories." Hopefully neither of them will have to lower their standards to patronize City Furniture. Making "ends meet" often has more to do with life choices than salary. There are plenty of deputies who are in good financial shape because they remained humble.

Unregistered

Question

So, what would be a good salary? Name it.

Unregistered
    Those are sad "stories." Hopefully neither of them will have to lower their standards to patronize City Furniture. Making "ends meet" often has more to do with life choices than salary. There are plenty of deputies who are in good financial shape because they remained humble.
    I think what is SAD is you trying to push that P.P.D. Had a great salary and benefits. Please tell me how many original PPD cops are still employed with BSO. I know of 2 and trust me I have spoken with them on several occasions and they say the pension they are stuck with sucks. Their pension gets paid for by BSO but they are not in FRS.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast