Miami Gardens Police Hiring Non-certified (2018) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    I have heard nothing yet from the Department. I am being patient and waiting for a call. I thought that after you have completed and passed all the required testing that things would go smooth. 2 classes has started at Miami Dade College. I don't know if there will be any for January or February... I do understand that a lot of things are going on with the department and that is why I am being patient. Just wanted to know...

Unregistered
    Same here. Haven't heard anything since psych and no contact with BI. Contacted HR and was advised still in background (its been 3 months).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have heard nothing yet from the Department. I am being patient and waiting for a call. I thought that after you have completed and passed all the required testing that things would go smooth. 2 classes has started at Miami Dade College. I don't know if there will be any for January or February... I do understand that a lot of things are going on with the department and that is why I am being patient. Just wanted to know...
    Anything yet?

Unregistered
    Has anyone got contacted from the background investigator? Iv been waiting for about 7 months no contact from BI

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone got contacted from the background investigator? Iv been waiting for about 7 months no contact from BI
    Move on with your life. Good chance they hired someone else.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345