Miami Gardens Police Hiring Non-certified (2018) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    When will I be notified, NOT when will myself be notified, sorry but with such poor Grammar, you will not be hired.

Unregistered
    Wow, man. No need to be rude; just answer the person's question. Nothing was wrong with the person's the sentence, read slower next time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will I be notified, NOT when will myself be notified, sorry but with such poor Grammar, you will not be hired.
    Reading is a critical skill which it seems that you may lack

Unregistered
    Hello,

I applied a month ago and my status online says that I passed the minimum qualifications and SME Department Review portion of the application; when will myself and other applicants be notified about the next step in the hiring process?

Thank you!
    Also curious about the next step. Is the background after you pass the SME Department Review ?

Unregistered
    It seems like MGPD are only hiring black applicants. Pictures and videos do not lie. How about becoming a more diverse agency? I know there are white and Hispanic officers in the force (much older veterans), but lately the new sworn officers are blacks. Maybe I should stick to applying elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Do anyone know will a bad credit score effect the chances of me getting hired even if I have proof that I’m working with a credit repair company?

Unregistered
    It seems like MGPD are only hiring black applicants. Pictures and videos do not lie. How about becoming a more diverse agency? I know there are white and Hispanic officers in the force (much older veterans), but lately the new sworn officers are blacks. Maybe I should stick to applying elsewhere.
    You know, it’s people like you that motivates an agency to try its hardest and not to bring into a department. There’s no sworn officer from patrol to the Chief of Police that focuses on sticking with one ethnicity. It’s called discrimination and there has not been one claim against “hiring only black people” grow up.

This agency is well diversified and by the way you say pictures and videos do not lie just shows the length of your intelligence and knowledge of this agency. Get a life and stop swallowing social media

Unregistered
    Does Anyone knows the next step after you successfully passed the SME review? I’ve been waiting and never received an email yet and was wondering if anyone else did?

Unregistered

When will we hear about next step?

I have not heard anything in since I saw that I passed the SME/Department Review and I don't know whether to call up the PD and ask.

Unregistered
    Where can I find the "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT" PDF to fill out? The job listing on governmentjobs.com has links to find the CJSTC - 58 and CJSTC - 68, but the application itself isn't there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast